PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to get back to work!!!

Lady Haha
13-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Thats it! I am taking my son away next year on the Easter long weekend! We have both been bored to tears and driving each other mad!!! He has had no one to play with (how he likes to play, not mummy trying to play business!) and I have felt completely lost without my structured routine!!! Been counting the hours down til the first kids come back tomorrow! Never thought I'd want to get back to work again so much!!!

And to top it all, I have the worst 'man flu' ever! I always get a really really bad cold as soon as the weather goes nice!

Hope everyone else managed to enjoy their time off!

Hebs
13-04-2009, 07:42 PM
i'm bored :censored: less too

got loads to do but can't be bothered to do it :laughing:

Lady Haha
13-04-2009, 07:46 PM
yeh, I 've got loads of paperwork I should've been doing, but I can't do it when my son is here on his own as he doesn't leave me alone for a second! And he's not a baby, he's seven!!!:angry:

Hebs
13-04-2009, 07:48 PM
my son is 9, and for the last 2 days his sidekick has been grounded so he's been hanging around me like a bad smell :mad:

squiggle
13-04-2009, 07:49 PM
i agree with you all.

my dp has been at home on friday and sunday but i have been bored the other 2 days. i have loads to do but no motivation though.

i#m looking forward to getting back into routine

xx

Lady Haha
13-04-2009, 08:07 PM
I was sitting in the garden with ds and saying how I couldnt wait to get back to work, and I thught how funny it is for us really, we are going 'back to work' but not actually going anywhere, like some sort of paralell universe:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
13-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I have enjoyed the break and hopefully will get all my paperwork up to date.

I would love another lie in tomorrow but will have to wait until friday.

I do like my 3 day week this week and only 5 mindees - it seems like a holiday

sue
13-04-2009, 08:12 PM
no l,m not bored its been nice just to spend time with my kids, spent the afternoon today in the park with my youngest and think they enjoyed having me to themselves for a change. Still looking forward to tomorrow when they are all back but the time off has been great:laughing: :laughing: now recharce

TheBTeam
13-04-2009, 08:28 PM
The four days have flown by, i could do with one more off this week! I have a four day week next week and my two are off with me as they have an inset day on Monday.

Although we haven't gone completely mad spending money, we have eaten out and had take aways alot, i need to get back to work to get some income and control over my diet again!!!

mushpea
13-04-2009, 08:41 PM
i have been so borreeeddd,, my two have been at my mums since thursday and come back tommoro and i can;t wait
it has been lovley having a complete child free break but also soo boring cant wait for my kids to come home or to get back to work

donnadoo2004200
13-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Just returned from Isle of Man, we had a great time very relaxing and the weather was great. Back now though so need to get to bed soon I have 5 tomorrow first 2 arriving at 7am and have nothing planned for them. Hope the weather is good just get to the park and maybe activity in the afternoon if I can get my mind out of holiday mode. Hope you all have a good week.:)

Roseolivia
14-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Are you all mad? I've loved having this time off not working. No pickups 3 times a day, not paying for playgroups, no messy house, no arguing over food, not having to cook for fussy children and best off all spending quality time with my daughter and myself just relaxing and visiting family and friends. If only it could be like this all the time, roll on winning the lottery haha:laughing: