PDA

View Full Version : CRB question

kaz1501
04-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone,

Last week I sent in my CM1 &2 forms (very excited!!) & today I received a letter from ofsted saying the application is being processed & that I'll hear from an officier shortly (nervous but still excited!!) & they included one CRB form. Do you think this is for me to fill in or my 19 year old son who lives with me? I have previously had an enhanced disclosure which I sent along with my forms & which they have returned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen

sarah707
04-12-2007, 06:56 PM
I would imagine it's for him yes, but I'd suggest you give O a ring as they won't process your application until they have every single bit of paper in a file...

It could also be for you, even if you've got a disclosure already, they will still want a completed form, and then they decide whether to re-check it or not...

... fingers crossed it doesn't take long!

08456 404040

kaz1501
05-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the reply Sarah. I rang Ofsted this morning & the CRB is for my son. Then this afternoon an Ofsted inspector rang me to arrange my pre-reg inspection!!!! :eek:

I knew it would be soon but to make me even more nervous it's the same inspector who came to the nursery that I currently work at & she had such a negative attitude :panic: Just have to hope she has a soft spot for childminders!

Karen

sarah707
05-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Oh... good luck Karen! Treat it as a learning experience and have loads of questions to ask when she comes...

They like to think they know more than us :D