PDA

View Full Version : click happy!!!!

miss muffit
11-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi i went to the park to do an observation on 3 mindees the other day (when the sun was out) ha!

i took some photos of them and i think i got a bit carried away :eek: with dijjy camera, i took 82 photos :eek: :eek:

i have more of the mindees than of my own children at the same age!!!

mind you we only had a little instamatic camera then :(

Pudding Girl
11-04-2009, 09:15 AM
lol I know what you mean, digis are fab aren't they, I really think they are the best invention since the internet!

Mine will be getting abuse today, am working ( boo!) 11am till 5pm - we are going out for lunch and then to the beach for the afternoon though :D :clapping:

amirose
11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Yep know the feeling. I took M to Drusillas on Monday and took 128 photos :eek: :eek: :eek: AND I only had the ONE mindee with me that day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I emailed them all to her mum I know she appreciated but was pretty shocked at the amount! I just didn't want her mum to miss out on anything :(

louise
11-04-2009, 01:24 PM
I take loads to. Our camera broke a few days ago. Had a mad panic trying to find the recipt as we were going to asda where we got it from. Couldn't find it but Asda exchanged it for us. yahay had to get a different camera though.

Amirose-I set up a special email address just for the parents. I have then set up a online photo account with it one for each parent and i upload the pics to that and let them know. The parents have said this is fine as it takes ages to email them all.

helenlc
11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Amirose-I set up a special email address just for the parents. I have then set up a online photo account with it one for each parent and i upload the pics to that and let them know. The parents have said this is fine as it takes ages to email them all.

Is this something like PhotoBucket? I like the idea of doing this. I recently had about 200 pictures printed off :eek: . Some will go in L's Learning Journey, some in M's scrapbook and some in my photo album of the kids and what we do. But it would be nice to share them with Mum of mindees without having to pay for even more to be printed.

I take loads of pics - we went to the park the other day and every time I put my camera away L or M would do something and I would be like Thats a good photo op!

And no, I cant remember the last time I took so many of my own kids :blush: :blush:

miffy
11-04-2009, 04:09 PM
I take lots of photos too.

Thought I was overdoing when mindees started asking me to take their photo or to photograph what they'd made :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
11-04-2009, 05:44 PM
I am forever snapping away!:)
I quite often get asked" are you gonna take a picture, sharon" :laughing: :laughing:

helenlc
11-04-2009, 06:21 PM

Thought I was overdoing when mindees started asking me to take their photo or to photograph what they'd made :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

The kids painted little baskets on Thursday and took them home with some litle eggs in. I realised when they were gone I hadnt taken a picture - oh well. :panic:

nannysue
11-04-2009, 06:30 PM

Miffy xx

I'm so glad its not just me then' mine are always saying that as well !!!:D They even look up and smile when i don't really want them to.

ORKSIE
11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm so glad its not just me then' mine are always saying that as well !!!:D They even look up and smile when i don't really want them to.

Just goes to show they happy and proud:thumbsup:

miffy
12-04-2009, 07:49 AM
They even look up and smile when i don't really want them to.

I know what you mean - mine seem to know when I've got the camera, even if I'm trying to sneak up on them :rolleyes: :laughing:

Miffy xx

sue
12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
think all mindies are going to grow up with remenbering the sound of the chicking of camras since EYFS and obs just so we can show we are covering everything, but parents do like seeing picture on disc at end of year so worth it