PDA

View Full Version : Who was interested in Tub Trugs?

Willowdancer
10-04-2009, 11:39 PM
As in this sort of thing (http://www.tubtrugs.com/tubtrugs.html)?

Just remembered they had some large ones (only in yellow for some reason) for £3 in our Tesco Extra.

Hope that helps! :)

huggableshelly
11-04-2009, 07:50 AM
great bargain!

I need some new stacker boxes as running out of floor space grr need to have a toy sort out and stop buying new things.

helenlc
11-04-2009, 07:57 AM
I like those but the Tesco Extra near us is still being built and not open til 18th May (can you tell I am counting down the days?!:blush: )

I am getting hold of a new (wel, second hand but new to me) shed this weekend to put all the garden toys in. DH says that i will just find more toys now to put in it - I was like NO (not straight away anyway! :laughing: :laughing: )

Pedagog
11-04-2009, 08:48 AM
They have them in home Bargains / Quality Save in green, blue, pink and orange.

I love tub trugs, we have loads in all sizes.

Chatterbox Childcare
11-04-2009, 10:04 AM
great bargain!

I need some new stacker boxes as running out of floor space grr need to have a toy sort out and stop buying new things.

Try Morrisons if you have one near you. I had the same problem and they were selling them at 2 for £6 and have a lid and are really sturdy

rickysmiths
11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
I love Tub trugs. I get them from our local hardware shop, Poores. The children love going to choose a new one, there are always great deliberations as to which colour we will have!:clapping:

LittleMissSparkles
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I got a red one from instore for £2 they had larger ones for £4 bargain x