PDA

View Full Version : DIY Work wear

hayley285
10-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi,

Would anyone know where i could get some logo and names printed up that I could iron or sew on myself. - Yes I know its being tight but I have found some polo's that fit lovely and in the colour I want but would like to personalise them a bit for work.

Thanks in advance

breezy
10-04-2009, 07:52 PM
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=24538

I'm sure Amaranth could help

Annie_T
10-04-2009, 08:09 PM
you can get them embrodied (sp?) your find many companys or people that do it (one member on here i know does it) will be happy to do it for you. ]

iswim

hobby craft etc should do the iron on transfers - and should do plain so you can design it as want x

youarewhatyoueat
10-04-2009, 10:37 PM
You could try your local school uniform shop, ours charge about £4-5 to write a name or letters on to a shirt but it's more if you want a design, but once they've done it once it becomes cheaper to have more done.

Willowdancer
10-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Our Tesco does iron on tshirt transfer paper, and I've bought it from ebay before.

You could get a logo made up by Vistaprint and use that with the transfer paper or maybe you could cross stitch it on?

I'm going to save up and send my pennies Amaranth's way :)

michellethegooner
11-04-2009, 01:41 AM
I have bought transfer paper off ebay or in my local wilkinson's and make logos myself, also for my mindees if we on outings they have my logo on them so it is easy to keep an eye on them, not that I let them run riot lol

started doing it when my own dd wanted a t-shirt with her nick name on it 'lil chav' lol