PDA

View Full Version : CRb tracking

Mollymop
07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I gave my completed CRb froms to my inspector on Friday and I have tried tracking it as it will be a week tomorrow since Ofsted received it but the tracking website says they haven't received the forms yet.

I would have expected oFsted to post them at least on Monday or Tues, I would have thought that the CRb would have recieved them by now?

I shall chase it up with oFsted tomorrow, as that will be one week wasted.

angeldelight
07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Oh Sandra you know how slow these people are they are not going to rush

Hope it moves along for you

Angel xx

berkschick
07-02-2008, 12:03 PM
I hate to tell you this but mine took 2 weeks to reach CRB.

The good news is that my husbands CRB came back only a week after CRB had received it! Mine took longer and was back about 4 weeks after CRB had received it so 6 weeks from when OFSTED took it.

Mollymop
07-02-2008, 12:05 PM
I hate to tell you this but mine took 2 weeks to reach CRB.

The good news is that my husbands CRB came back only a week after CRB had received it! Mine took longer and was back about 4 weeks after CRB had received it so 6 weeks from when OFSTED took it.

Gosh that is along time! Why does it take Ofsted so long to send them off I wonder? They are completed, etc, so should be simple just to pop in the post.

I suppose I have to be a bit more patient:D

sarah707
07-02-2008, 12:06 PM
It will probably be in Ofsted woman's brief case as they don't go in the office every day - she'll drop it in next time she's there I imagine...

The wheels of Ofsted move v e r y s l o w l y :D

miffy
07-02-2008, 12:07 PM
It's so frustrating when you're relying on other people to do their job (especially when it's ofsted)

Think you're right to remind them

Miffy xx

buildingblocks
07-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Well hubby had a phone call from Ofsted last week asking about one of his references as they had not recieved it. Rang parent who assured us that it had been sent off (three weeks ago it was still on her fireplace behind the clock when we were babysitting lol). Spoke to her this week and she swears blind that she sent it back as son as she got it - why lie!!!!!!

Mollymop
11-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Just an update while it's quiet..

I phoned ofsted this morning as the CRb still haven't got it on their database.

I was told my forms were posted recorded delivery on the 8th Feb.

That's exactly one week after I gave them to my inspector. TUT!!:rolleyes:

It would have been so much easier if i could have posted them myself.

No wonder the whole process takes so long. XXXX

muminamini
11-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi there

I fully appreciate your frustration - I'm waiting for mine too. What is this tracking website???
X

Rasharoon
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Not wishing to put a dampner on things but I've applied to help out at my Son's Infant school. Now I can't do this until the CRB checks have been done - totally understandable. I gave my forms in to the school back end of October 2007. Only found out last week that they had just got round to them so lord only knows how long the rest of the check will take. I did tell one of the teachers that my Son will have finished Reception by time the checks are done so at least I'll be ready for when he starts Y1.

Mollymop
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi there

I fully appreciate your frustration - I'm waiting for mine too. What is this tracking website???
X

It's www.crb.gov.uk/tracking

Mollymop
11-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Not wishing to put a dampner on things but I've applied to help out at my Son's Infant school. Now I can't do this until the CRB checks have been done - totally understandable. I gave my forms in to the school back end of October 2007. Only found out last week that they had just got round to them so lord only knows how long the rest of the check will take. I did tell one of the teachers that my Son will have finished Reception by time the checks are done so at least I'll be ready for when he starts Y1.

Yes I have a friend who wanted to help out in school, and found out that the school hadn't sent them off until about a month later.