PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping...

Bex1
09-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Not sure where to post this, so your the lucky bunch :blush:

I have a little one who sleeps most of the afternoon, I check him every 15 miniutes and have the monitor on because he sleeps upstairs and so my question is should I have a form to show the times I check..I have it all written on paper, the exact times I checked at the time he went to sleep and woke?

Thanks

sonia ann
09-04-2009, 09:21 PM
I seem to be following you around:laughing:
At the moment I have a 14mth old who sleeps upstairs, I have the baby monitor on and keep the other bit attached to me so i can always hear. I personally do not keep written records of checks but i know a lot of the others do and it is good practice:) however I can hear the little one breathing on my monitor it is so sensitive so I feel quite reassured she is ok. Someone will probably disagree with this but that's what I do.

The younger 7mth old sleeps downstairs and i can see her all the time.

I record their sleeps in their daily diary

helenlc
10-04-2009, 09:26 AM
I record their times of going to sleep and waking. I check them regularly but do not record the checks as such - got enough to write down in my opinion!!:blush:

mushpea
10-04-2009, 02:25 PM
my ones sleep in a pushchair in the garden infront of my lounge windo so i can see them but they are not disturbed by the other children. I record in their daily diary how long they have slept for.