PDA

View Full Version : Folding toilet seat ! Bargain

loobyloo168
09-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I went to look for a little toilet seat today that i could keep in my handbag for when we're out and about as my little girl wont use big toilets even if im holding her. SHe gets really upset.

So i looked in Wilkos today and they have a folding toilet seat, its quite flat and has the little rim on the underside so it wont slip off toilet and folds in to 4, probably a little bigger than an A4 piece of paper forlder into 4. Its really really good, and it cost £5.99 (Saving £1.99). Its made by a company called babyway international, Im well impressed and pleased that at last we can just go out and not worry about toilets anymore, AND i dont need a massive handbag to lug around another seat.

nannysue
09-04-2009, 02:13 PM
What a good idea:idea: i'll have to see if anyone around here does one. I did have some disposable ones but they were useless, they either slid off or got stuck to the little bums.:laughing:

loobyloo168
09-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Iv had another look and it fold in 4 to about half and A4 peice of paper which is still really small.

Mothercare do one for £9.99 but its plain white, this one from wilkos is green with animals on.

patevans
09-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I brought one last week at 5.99 went in this week and there is 25% off