PDA

View Full Version : Scotland CM's - anyone interested...

nicole_kirsty
09-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Hi all,

I am looking for a CM in scotland that has 2 girls mindee's approx age of 6/7 years old, that would like to have penpals? Im a CM in West Sussex and I'm currently trying to set this up for all my school aged mindees - i currently only have 2 (both girls aged 6 & 7) but when i get more would like each one to have a penpal - if they want one!!! :)

Is there anyone interested in this or know CM that would be interested!

Thanks
Nicole x

fionamal
09-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi there,

Im in East Lothian which is just outside of Edinburgh. I have a 6 and 8 year old girls and olso 5 year old boys. Im sure the girls would love to have penpals.

nicole_kirsty
09-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Fiona,

Sounds good!

And if your boy would like a penpal, when i get another young school aged child they could be paired up. I'll PM my address and if you do the same too, and see if we can get the ball rolling. :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for your responce and help.

Nicole x

Demonjill
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi, I dont have any mindees and dd is 11 lol but just wanted to say What a good idea!!:thumbsup:

Blackhorse
10-04-2009, 12:30 PM
yes, same here...no mindees yet but having penpals was something I was also thinking for older kids...

I think it would be nice if I could find them penpals from around the world ...

nicole_kirsty
10-04-2009, 03:09 PM
yes, same here...no mindees yet but having penpals was something I was also thinking for older kids...

I think it would be nice if I could find them penpals from around the world ...

I know thats what i thought initially, but was harder to find than i though so decided to go for somewhere in the uk and at least going through other CM's you know you are actually getting children (if you know what i mean :panic: )

Nicole x