PDA

View Full Version : Mindee not themselves at all!

cuffleygirl
09-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Its one of those tricky ones.

18month mindee, grumpy yesterday, possibly teething. Went home yesterday at 3pm, grumpy, Mum put to bed, she slept through until this morning. Arrived this morning at 9am still in pjs, not interested in breakfast. I managed to keep her awake for about an hour, then she made it clear she wanted to go back to bed! two hours later she is till there!

Quiet today not grumpy. Runny nose, tired, could be the start of chicken pox its that time of year. No obvious symptoms/signs apart from fatigue but not herself, she is no trouble and I am continually checking still soundo! Sleep is probably the best healer but how much?

What would you do?

angeldelight
09-04-2009, 11:18 AM
It depends

Do you have other children with you to mind ?

Personally I would prob send her home if she was already poorly yesterday

Angel xx

venus89
09-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Regarding the slep can youcallmum and ask her advice? I had one who slept over 3 hours once but usually sleeps only one and a half... I phoned mum when he got to 3 hours to see if she wated him woken.

Hope LO feels better soon

cuffleygirl
09-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Called Mum who says let her sleep (well it saves her coming home). Apart from the tiredness/runny nose today nothing else obviously wrong. Just so out of character. other mindee's not in direct contact as she is asleep. Everyone else in the house has had chicken pox.

She is due to leave at 3.