PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees Vouchers - Changing!

Buzz Lightyear
09-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Not sure whether this has already been covered on the forum or not but know those who accept Busy Bees vouchers have been experiencing some problems. Anyway, it turns out they themselves are folding but Kiddivouchers is what they will be known as soon.

An enquiry asked me if I would use them and basically I said I would be reluctent due to all the problems, etc and she asked her hubby to find out what's been going with them and his work have told him about them being taken over by Kiddivouchers.

So just thought I would inform you all. Maybe it's common knowledge already but in case it's not :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
09-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks for letting us know

I deal with both Busy Bees and Kiddivouchers already, never had a problem with either YET!!!!!

Carol xx

Bushpig
09-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Not common knowledge at all - thanks for letting us know! Best let my parents know.

tinkerbelle
09-04-2009, 08:53 AM
do we need tol register with them or will it automatically change over does anyone know

angeldelight
09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for letting us know Ellie

Angel xx

Mouse
09-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Thanks for that info.

I haven't had any problems so far with Busy Bees, but I'm always a bit edgy when a parents says they want to pay with them!

ruby
09-04-2009, 09:02 AM
thank you

we have busy bees and have had no problems yet will let parents know

cathy

Pudding Girl
09-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Strange, thought BB was the larger of the two companies? Well I used Kiddivouchers previously so I hope that it's true it's them taking them over rather than other way round as I only once had a prob with them and that wasn't their fault really, due to computers all got virus or something.

FussyElmo
09-04-2009, 09:46 AM
I've just registered with busy bees and I asked about any problems and the woman who I spoke to never mentioned this....about right. Oh well only time will tell I suppose:)

nannysue
09-04-2009, 10:30 AM
My new parents ( baby statring July, ooooh can't wait) have mentioned Busybees, hope it will be ok, I've havn't had any dealings with them for about 2 yrs and it was easy then.

cuffleygirl
09-04-2009, 11:01 AM
No experience of Kiddivouchers - but BB have been irratic to say the least - always paid but dates varied tremendously not easy when you have bills going out - didn't someone on here also say that there security was compromised about a month ago?

Deb
09-04-2009, 02:38 PM
I get paid by busybees at the moment and find them ok tbh - had a few teething problems to start with but I think that was more pilot error than them .

patevans
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
My friend works for them so I will ask her later!!