PDA

View Full Version : DHC good or not !

emloujar
07-02-2008, 09:14 AM
I am starting the DHC course tonight just wondering is it any good ? I have dyslexia and I am wondereing if it will be very hard. Any info greatly recieved.

LittleMissSparkles
07-02-2008, 10:19 AM
I am currently doing the DHC and am just finishing unit 3, Unit 2 was really hard as regards the assignement for me personally but I think everyone thought that one was hard. I am enjoying it and have learnt so much xxx Good Luck xxx

Pipsqueak
07-02-2008, 11:15 AM
The DHC is great - its a bit tough in places but you will get through it. I would explain to your tutor about your dyslexia as well. Try and form some "study groups" in the groups - where you can all get together and bounce ideas of each other. The idea of the DHC is to get you thinking, reflecting and improving on your (professional) service as well as having a L3 qualification.

There is plenty of sources of help on this forum too!!! All you have to do is... whistle (ask;) )

The DHC is a good stepping stone onto the QF and NVQ CCLD 3.

Good luck and don't worry about it too much.

buildingblocks
07-02-2008, 01:30 PM
I am starting the DHC course tonight just wondering is it any good ? I have dyslexia and I am wondereing if it will be very hard. Any info greatly recieved.

No idea on the DHC itself but on the dyslexia front something that might give you inspiration is a friend of mine only discovered (sorry not right word I know) and got help on this front about 6 years ago and is just about to finish her third year of a Foundation Degree having done the NVQ first

Lou
07-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I started DHC in Jan and am really enjoying it so far, havent had to do an assignment yet though lol!!!