PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is a real test

estrelas
08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
it will be the first time I have 5 children all 5 and under all day :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've done it for an hour or so but tomorrow its all day

I have planned more for tomorrow than any other day, we're going out :eek: with local childminders ( weather permitting) to a local nature reserve, home for lunch, out to play park, then home to chill with a painting activity, then a dvd after tea.

i'm a little bit nervous to be honest, if it rains, god forbid, its just activities and free play

any advice would be great,
Thanks

Gizmo
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
not proper advice but just take deep breaths and smile:thumbsup:

Hebs
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
5 children, under the age of 5?

estrelas
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
christ no!!! i'm not completely mad :laughing: :laughing:
2,3,4,5 and 5

Hebs
08-04-2009, 06:22 PM
:panic:

good luck :laughing:

LisaH
08-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Don't worry I'm sure you'll cope!:laughing:

At least you are spending some of the day with another minder. An extra pair of hands is good:)

Demonjill
08-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Im sure you will have fab fun.:thumbsup:

misst104
08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
christ no!!! i'm not completely mad :laughing: :laughing:
2,3,4,5 and 5

maybe not now, but you might be by tomorrow night :laughing: Only joking, I hope it goes well and will keep fingers crossed for nice weather :)

xxx

estrelas
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
The weather reports given rain :( but its said that all week and so far its been fairly nice

Just one more day of sun, pleaseeee. Not sure i could keep them all entertained in the house all day :eek:

beckyteddy
08-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I can sympathise, I had 6 children for 2 hours yesterday (5 for the rest of the day) not all as young as yours but it still felt a bit daunting!

Mine were 2, 2 and 3 from the under 5's and 4, 6 and 9 from the school agers. We went to the local coffee shop for toast and juice at snack time and you should have seen the looks on everyone's faces when we all trooped in!! Thankfully they were impecably behaved and I gained no additional grey hairs during the course of the day.

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly (and I bet the day goes really fast!)

jibberjitz
08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Willowdancer
08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Good luck (she says while rocking backwards and forwards in her straitjacket :laughing: )

estrelas
09-04-2009, 04:25 PM
i'm still working but logged on quick while they eat!!!:blush:

Christ i am completely knackered!!

and i am still working till 8.30 :eek: , they have worn me out, completely and I am in totally awe of all you who have four or more every day!! how do you do it???

We have had great fun, thankfully the rain held off so we were out and about alot today. but since coming home at 3.30 ish my house has been trashed!! glitter and dolls everywhere!! I think i need to plan my activities a bit better, free play doesn't seem to work so well with three girls the same age (nearly). Alot of bickering going on. I've learn't alot as well as to what to buy and what not to do ( don't ask what theywould like for tea, just feed them!)
:laughing:

hope everyone else has had a good day x

right off back for my las

Buzz Lightyear
09-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Wow, well done you for snatching a few minutes to update us all. Glad to hear you are managing although being worn out. I am not surprised!! :eek: Hope 8.30 comes soon enough for you, get that wine chilling in the fridge x

misst104
09-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Well done Kerri.... Not long to go now. Sounds like you definately deserve that glass of wine tonight ( or maybe 2!! :) )

xxx

nannysue
09-04-2009, 06:14 PM
i'm still working but logged on quick while they eat!!!:blush:

Christ i am completely knackered!!

and i am still working till 8.30 :eek: , they have worn me out, completely and I am in totally awe of all you who have four or more every day!! how do you do it???

We have had great fun, thankfully the rain held off so we were out and about alot today. but since coming home at 3.30 ish my house has been trashed!! glitter and dolls everywhere!! I think i need to plan my activities a bit better, free play doesn't seem to work so well with three girls the same age (nearly). Alot of bickering going on. I've learn't alot as well as to what to buy and what not to do ( don't ask what theywould like for tea, just feed them!)

hope everyone else has had a good day x

right off back for my las

I'm glad to hear its not just me with bickering girls this week!! Not long to go now then a nice long soak and feet up for whats left of the evening. :) Enjoy your Easter break:thumbsup: