PDA

View Full Version : having a really good day-strike that stupid council

geordiebunny
08-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Well 1st the stuff from bhf/the dairy council/food standards agency turned up, want to thank original posters on that, then postman brought letter saying sorry about mix up and confirming icp course starts 22 april. Finally managed to pay rent 1 week late but it's paid now and I bit the bullet and asked my landlord for confirmation was ok to begin childminding from home and she said yes. Am over moon no more hurdles hopefully.

:clapping:

Now if only I knew the numbers for the lottery I'd be laughing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Strike that just rang planning office as advised at briefing and they say need to get a change of use??? never heard anyone else mention this is it normal?? sure they have no idea what am going on about and as you might of guessed it was 2 men spoke to.:censored:

Andrea08
08-04-2009, 01:53 PM
:clapping: very happy for you now the numbers of the lotto are,,,,,,,

if only lol

xx

Demonjill
08-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Glad you are having a good day. :thumbsup: And well done getting the confirmation big load off your shoulders. FAB :clapping: :clapping:

chewy sweets
08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes i had to write to the local planning department to let them know i was planning on running a childminding business from my home. They just wrote back saying planning permission was not needed. I had to have the letter for proof and had to send it in with my application. I know lots of people who have had to do this and not one needed planning permission. It's just a formality. Hope this helps.