PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg visit

Giselle
08-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Can I have my 43 answers in front of me or do I neeed to know it all by heart? I have a degree and that was less complicated than becoming a child minder!!

Zoomie
08-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I had my pre-reg on Monday.

I didn't refer to my booklet when I was being questioned, but she did ask if I had done it, and then she did look through it and took some of my answers from there.

Some things I could rattle off the top of my head, and others I asked what I had written (as I didn't have time to read through it again in the days before my inspection), and at other times I said I didn't have a clue what the answer was (was just once).

Minstrel
08-04-2009, 02:35 PM
i forgot to get mine out :blush:

but i had done it and even that had prepared me for what she might ask and a clue to the answers. and if your not sure they will guide you through to the correct answers- they aren't looking to trip you up.

and they dont ask you all of them. well mine didnt -only about 10.

best of luck x

misst104
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
I had my inspection about 3 weeks ago and she asked me EVERY question in the book word for word but I had the book there and asked if it was o.k to refer to it and she said it was fine. I didn't need to look at all of them but reassuring to know I could do if I needed to.

xxx

Minstrel
08-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I had my inspection about 3 weeks ago and she asked me EVERY question in the book word for word but I had the book there and asked if it was o.k to refer to it and she said it was fine. I didn't need to look at all of them but reassuring to know I could do if I needed to.

xxx

oooo i think i prefered my one! lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: