PDA

View Full Version : She chose a nursery..

MissTinkerbell
08-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Well my 'new' baby will not be coming to me in September. I was hoping that she would because I would then replace one term time only with another.

However mum and dad have decided to go with a nursery instead. Bit baffled really as mum was concerned about the ratio that her 9 month old would have within a nursery being too high - with me she would have had 1:1 care 5mornings a week!

Guess I need to go and get the advertising posters back up. Its just annoying because if my current mum had told me that she was pregnant 3 weeks earlier I could probably have filled the space by now since in the 3 weeks prior to her telling me, I had about 4 enquiries:rolleyes:

Oh well never mind.

Deb
08-04-2009, 09:28 AM
OH dear, the enquiries will come again soon.

angeldelight
08-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Sorry to hear that

Hope you get lots of new calls soon

Angel xx

emler
08-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Sorry to hear that - I hope you fill your spaces soon

Polly2
08-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Thats a shame... could you not ring the other enquiries back?

I have started a waiting list now so I can always get back in touch with parents.

nannysue
08-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Oh dear sorry to hear that, hopefully you will be able to fill the space very soon. I would ring the other enquiries too, you never know !!:)

MissTinkerbell
08-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Thats a shame... could you not ring the other enquiries back?

I have started a waiting list now so I can always get back in touch with parents.

I never kept their numbers but that sounds like a really good idea - think I may have to start that.

charleyfarley
08-04-2009, 12:20 PM
So sorry to hear that

Hope you get some more calls soon

Carol xx

tammerisk
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
this has just happened to me i had a new starter and been here two weeks and parents given notice but i had enquiry last week and said no as have no space but i texted her today as i found hwer number one my phone and she going to ring me later so hopefully she will sign up

jibberjitz
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Hope you fill your space soon :)