PDA

View Full Version : I survived - i had 11 kids for 5 hours today

sammy
07-04-2009, 09:16 PM
i had my sons party - pizza express making pizzas, eating them then onto the cinema to watch monsters and aliens.

They were all 8 years old apart from my 2 and 4 year old (hubby was with me too) but my god they were ALL so good - i did chose (with my sons input which GOOD kids to invite) :laughing:

Even the chef said that they were the best behaved children they had ever had, they all listened, behaved etc

thankgod i dont have 11 kids every day - ahhhhhh i can relax now!

Annie_T
07-04-2009, 09:24 PM
well done hun glad all went well x

nannysue
07-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Well Done you obviously made the right choices !!!:laughing: Glad everyone had a good time,

huggableshelly
07-04-2009, 10:22 PM
:clapping: well done glad it went well for you:clapping:

Demonjill
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Well done. Sounds like fab fun. How was the film any good?:clapping:

sammy
07-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Well done. Sounds like fab fun. How was the film any good?:clapping:

yes it was - its also kept the kids amused the whole time (normally during a film you have a boring bit when it slows down, then they get restless)

But there was none of that, if my 2 year old managed to sit still and watch it then it was good as he would "normally" be running off-we even had a plan B especially for him which we didnt have to use.

Also a mum took her other daughter i think just to spy on us to see how we coped, she sat in the back without telling her daughter who i had, that she was there. I was very pleased with them all.:clapping:

I did think at then end if it had of been a childminding job i could have earnt a small fortune!

emler
08-04-2009, 06:29 AM
Sounds like a fun day :thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
08-04-2009, 08:35 AM
I did think at then end if it had of been a childminding job i could have earnt a small fortune!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jibberjitz
08-04-2009, 08:30 PM
wow and well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: