PDA

View Full Version : Care to Learn

Tily Bud
07-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Just wondered if anyone gets paid through Care to Learn and if so what ae they like for paying on time ?

Rubybubbles
07-04-2009, 09:31 PM
I was with care to learn (family since moved) payment was always really early!! 26th of the month in advance! great no problems with ctl at all

kelzunique
08-04-2009, 01:34 PM
2 of my mindees are through C2L and i have no trouble. the first payment is always a bit slow ive found with the paperwork being processed but after that its ace! :)

Andrea08
08-04-2009, 01:51 PM
hi i work on the teen parent network and at first it can take a little time to get paid but once its sorted you will be paid into your bank accound almost a week early before the following month in advanced not late
i waited a long time b4 i was paid with first family and 2mths for the second but i was paid on time/early ever since im just looking at getting my summer retainer forms sorted so there is no break in fees during x6wk holidays and in advance for sept 09.

well worth it if you can cope with the teenager lol

good luck x x

Tily Bud
08-04-2009, 09:11 PM
hi i work on the teen parent network and at first it can take a little time to get paid but once its sorted you will be paid into your bank accound almost a week early before the following month in advanced not late
i waited a long time b4 i was paid with first family and 2mths for the second but i was paid on time/early ever since im just looking at getting my summer retainer forms sorted so there is no break in fees during x6wk holidays and in advance for sept 09.
I hadnt realised we had to do this, i got a letter on monday that stated payments up to end of july 09. Do i have to put in a new claim for the retainer ?
well worth it if you can cope with the teenager lol

Mmmm well we'll see :rolleyes: very hign maintenance at the moment, i thought i was only meant to be caring fot the little one, not a permanent listening ear for the parent lol

good luck x x

Watch this space xx