PDA

View Full Version : Secret Easter Gift - Thank you

Rasharoon
07-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to my forum friend for my lovely Easter gift which I received today. Have to be honest and say I opened it :blush: I really am rubbish at surprises and the tempatation was too great.

I got my fav ferrero rocher choccies (haven't eaten them ........ yet) and some colouring tablets to decorate eggs (I've no mindees over the hols as I'm term time only :-( so will give them a go when all back to normal).

I posted my gift on Thursday or Friday last week via First Class obtaining proof of postage so fingers crossed - you should have it by now. Hope you like your gift.

Happy Easter all.

xx

LOOPYLISA
07-04-2009, 08:28 PM
I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to my forum friend for my lovely Easter gift which I received today. Have to be honest and say I opened it :blush: I really am rubbish at surprises and the tempatation was too great.

I got my fav ferrero rocher choccies (haven't eaten them ........ yet) and some colouring tablets to decorate eggs (I've no mindees over the hols as I'm term time only :-( so will give them a go when all back to normal).

I posted my gift on Thursday or Friday last week via First Class obtaining proof of postage so fingers crossed - you should have it by now. Hope you like your gift.

Happy Easter all.

xx

My fav chocs EVER :D i have heart shape ones from mothers day and i won.t even open them !!!

Annie_T
07-04-2009, 09:27 PM
thankyou to my secret easter bunny hehe

i opened mine as me too temptation got better of me and i ate my smartie mini eggs and the smellys are sitting in my bathroom waiting hehe

thankyou

i also love ferrero rocher and its my girls nickname along with pixie (her name is rochelle so you can see why) lol