PDA

View Full Version : only been here two weeks and

tammerisk
07-04-2009, 02:57 PM
parent has given notice as she is getting back together with boyfriend and tax credits won't pay for child care as he not working.

arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh

why can i not keep kids i got a good ofsted ispection i do loads with them and do in my opion a better job than any nursery i know and they jsut keep leaving

parents are so fickle and think we childminders can just be messed about and that we areonly doing it for fun!!!

soory just really annoyed and i know it not the parents fault either just as i though my setting was finaly getting some where well back to if i don't get new starters bwefore oct i will be stuffed as my only other child goes to school

deeb66
07-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear that!

I can understand you being annoyed.

Get yourself on the vacancy list and get advertising :thumbsup:

Demonjill
07-04-2009, 03:11 PM
O thats not so good.

Start advertising like mad everywhere you can think of.
Maybe when schools go back someone might need you so get out and bout and hopefully something comes your way.

Are there any new houses built in your area if so get some leaflets through their doors. Its all alot of work but all you need is one to join your setting to help you out.

Sorry for waffling on lol

misst104
07-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Oh dear. Thats not good :( I hope you fill up the places quickly with people who really appreciate what you are offering.

xxx

tammerisk
07-04-2009, 03:15 PM
i already have done been doing it constantly i am well know round my area as a childminder an am very linked to sure start center and schools not really any more that i can do i have done everything i can think of and also what my development worker can think of

angeldelight
07-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear that

Hope you fill your places again soon

Angel xx

emler
07-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Sorry you have been messed about - I hope you get some new enquiries soon

nannysue
07-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh Dear thats not good, hopefuly you will soon fill the place very soon. Advertise where ever you can, also check the CIS have all your details up to date.:)

jibberjitz
07-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry to hear that and hope you get another mindee soon hun

miffy
07-04-2009, 08:59 PM
That's a shame.

Hope something else comes along quickly for you

Miffy xx