PDA

View Full Version : Is it only me having problems??

nannysue
07-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Oh dear here i am again sorry, is anyone else having problems accessing new posts. If i click new posts i get a message "there are no new posts" and it shows as not logged in, so i then have to todays posts, but this is happening as i try to read each post AGHHHHHH !! Hope that makes sense Also my post count hasn't moved for ages . Sorry to be such a whinge bag:blush:

deeb66
07-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Have you tried logging out and then logging back in but ticking the 'remember me' box.

I will hi-light this so that Pauline see's it when she logs on again to see if she can help you but it definately sounds like something at your end.

Dee
xxx

angeldelight
07-04-2009, 03:03 PM
What you trying to do Sue , break the forum ?

:laughing: :laughing:

You wanted a bit of attention so you thought you would do something like this ?? ha

Wish I could help I do not have a clue either it does sound like your end though like Dee said
Everything is ok this end

Lets hope Pauline arrives soon

Angel xx

nannysue
07-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Yes, tried that several times. its been happening since the weekend and its so frustrating :mad: i'm afraid to say that i give up trying to read the posts sometimes

deeb66
07-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I have put a note so that Pauline will see it when she logs on......hopefully she will be able to help

Dee
xxx

misst104
07-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Its not just you Sue, happening here too. I have ticked the remember me box but keeps logging me out also. Very strange :(

xxx

Pauline
07-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Sorry only just seen this as been out all day with the children. Shattered - but that's another story :laughing:

Could you try deleting your cache? That usually works for problems like this. It did for John the other day. Sometimes your computer gets it's undies in a twist :)

nannysue
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Tried that as well Pauline:( oh dear is someone trying to tell me something:D

ORKSIE
07-04-2009, 05:29 PM
I had some problems at the weekend, but that was my fault:blush: i was messing about touching stuff just to see what happened:blush:
I got that same message as you nannysue. But the next day all was back to normal:)
Hope you get it sorted soon:)

Pauline
07-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Tried that as well Pauline:( oh dear is someone trying to tell me something:D

Have you tried deleting your cookies? Although before you do make sure you know your password, as it won't remember it :laughing: