PDA

View Full Version : The general concenus is that I am completely barking

miss mopple
06-04-2009, 07:23 PM
as tomorrow I am taking 6 kids (ages 9,7,6,3,1 and 9mths) all to Marwell Zoo, all on my own.

All my mates think Im certifiable :laughing:

What do you reckon? Are they right? Should DH have the men in white coats on standby for when we get back :laughing:

aly
06-04-2009, 07:26 PM
yes!!!!!!

:laughing::laughing:lol

have fun

ORKSIE
06-04-2009, 07:26 PM
:panic: you are very brave, Have a fantastic time, just make sure you bring all the mindees home and don't leave them there on purpose.......Did i say that out loud i mean by accident:jump for joy:

Fairydust
06-04-2009, 07:28 PM
You have cheered me up as I was dreading tomorrow with four mindees and now I feel much better! Ha Ha! Have a nice time!!:clapping:

breezy
06-04-2009, 07:28 PM
DH should have brandy, nurofen and tranquilisers ready for your return, then you can choose to take them yourself or give them to kids:laughing:

TheBTeam
06-04-2009, 07:33 PM
No I do this every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!! We also go rock climbing, parachuting, abseiling and sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you in a fit state sometime later in the week, let us know how it went:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::ROFL1: :ROFL1:

:joker: In case you thought i was superwoman, this is a joke - (we don't do the sailing!:D)

loocyloo
06-04-2009, 07:36 PM
ha ha!!! sounds great to me!

i was going to go to marwell zoo tomorrow !!! LOL !!!

(i'm not working this week, so was going to enjoy wandering around with just my children!)

BUT, my mother in law moved house at the weekend, and i've offered to go and help her sort out boxes instead !!!

have fun !!!

xxx

Gizmo
06-04-2009, 07:39 PM
should be fun just remember to walk by the empty cages and not to deposit the little darlings there lol:laughing:

miss mopple
06-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Hmmmn, not quite the support I was after guys :laughing:

Should be fun though :clapping:

LisaH
06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Ooh your very brave I'll give you that:laughing:

No seriously you'll be fine, the kids will be too excited to even think about misbehaving!!

Let us know how it went if you have any energy left:)

flora
06-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Have a fabulous day :thumbsup:

You are obviously going to be ok or you wouldn't have organised it, so hvae a lovely day and I hope the mindees hvae a ball :clapping:

singlewiththree
06-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Sounds madness to me! they are right you are barking hehe

miffy
06-04-2009, 08:21 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time (and it doesn't rain)

Miffy xx

Lady Haha
06-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Last year I took four kids to the zoo and was so pleased with myself that I came home with four as well! Even three out of four would have been good:D

jibberjitz
06-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Good luck and have fun :thumbsup:

Mouse
06-04-2009, 08:51 PM
I took 6 to an adventure park once. It was fine until we got to one particular section. I stood in the middle ready to tell them what the 'rules' were about where they could go etc, but they all just shot off in different directions before I could say anything :eek:

We had a fantastic day, but I was shattered by the end of it!

Demonjill
06-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Maybe a wee bit mad!! lol:laughing:

You will be shattered but it will be fab to see the different reactions from all the kids .............. good mixture of ages.:thumbsup:

Have fun:clapping:

emler
07-04-2009, 06:50 AM
You are very brave - good luck, i hope you all have a lovely day

huggableshelly
07-04-2009, 06:54 AM
No I do this every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!! We also go rock climbing, parachuting, abseiling and sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you in a fit state sometime later in the week, let us know how it went:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::ROFL1: :ROFL1:

:joker: In case you thought i was superwoman, this is a joke - (we don't do the sailing!:D)

wow I'm coming to play at your house I wanna parachute too LOL

huggableshelly
07-04-2009, 06:54 AM
as tomorrow I am taking 6 kids (ages 9,7,6,3,1 and 9mths) all to Marwell Zoo, all on my own.

All my mates think Im certifiable :laughing:

What do you reckon? Are they right? Should DH have the men in white coats on standby for when we get back :laughing:

woohoo have fun .. the more the merrier I say!

mandy moo
07-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Did you have a good day?
You didnt leave any behind I hope :laughing:

Lady Haha
07-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I took 6 to an adventure park once. It was fine until we got to one particular section. I stood in the middle ready to tell them what the 'rules' were about where they could go etc, but they all just shot off in different directions before I could say anything :eek:

We had a fantastic day, but I was shattered by the end of it!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

deeb66
07-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Woof woof :laughing:

Hope you had a good day :thumbsup:

mum2two
07-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Hope you had fun! We're off to Alice Holt or the likes tomorrow, with only 6 though. Taking 10 to Welly country park on Mon!

H called yesterday, when we were at the park with 10 kids, and she was in a nursery, 3 members of staff, and wait for it..................a staggering, whole...............................ONE child!!!!!

I almost hung up the phone!!!

I'm just glad it's nice so we're not all cooped up!

xx

miss mopple
07-04-2009, 06:58 PM
3 staff to one child! Talk about easy life lol!

Think I'd have sworn at her before hanging up too :laughing: