PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted!

Fairydust
06-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Start of the hols so knew today would be busy but if I hear the words "what are we going to do next?" I will SCREAM!!!! I arranged for a trip to the park first thing but "am tired" then I had messy play with finger painting but "what do we do after this" then we had lunch & I put music cd on but "I don't like this sort of music" then we made easter bonnets but... "am a bit bored of this" then we had a walk but... "its too cold" then we played cards but "I only like playing if I win" then.. HOME TIME!!!!:clapping: :clapping: I have another 3 days of that little angel!!! Have children lost the art of amusing themselves if only for half an hour? My other mindees had a great day and didnt want to go home!

huggableshelly
06-04-2009, 07:05 PM
aww hopefully tomorrow will be easier for you.

mine bought his ds with him so 2 hours this morning connecting 4 ds's followed by easter colouring sheets and an easter maze which took us up till lunch then they played in the garden for an hour followed by watching a dvd ... nice relaxing day but the mindee i have this wk treats my home like his own anyway, he has been with me for 3.5 years now and just slots in like a family member.

RedDragon
06-04-2009, 07:06 PM
When it gets a bit too much I count heads and times by the amount I'm earning :blush:

TheBTeam
06-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Had a nice day at the park enjoying the sunshine.:)

Fairydust
06-04-2009, 07:15 PM
I have decided to treat myself to a cream egg & and a hot bath! What more could a tired, stressed Childminder want? Mmmm ..... 2 cream eggs & a back massage from David Beckham?:blush:

rickysmiths
06-04-2009, 07:22 PM
When it gets a bit too much I count heads and times by the amount I'm earning :blush:

Hi from sunny Berlin! I like your style RedDragon!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Especially as Im sitting here in my holiday hotel watching you all work soöööö hard, opps just realised I pushed the wrong key for o!!!!!! While I relax.:clapping: :clapping:

Fairydust
06-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi from a rather wet and chilly Scotland!!!:p

RedDragon
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi from sunny Berlin! I like your style RedDragon!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Especially as Im sitting here in my holiday hotel watching you all work soöööö hard, opps just realised I pushed the wrong key for o!!!!!! While I relax.:clapping: :clapping:

Oh, lucky thing!!!!

Have a great time.xxxx.

tinkerbelle
06-04-2009, 07:34 PM
me and my assistant had a house full today 15 kids including 2 settling in babies under 1 it was chaotic but brilliant we spent nearly all day in the garden until 4 o'clock then tea time and home time we have another mad full day tomorrow 13 kids and i cant wait :clapping:

helenlc
06-04-2009, 07:53 PM
I had an 8 yr old complaining that he was bored today despite walk to shops, painting plant pots and playing in the garden most of the day. :thumbsup:

We are going to the cinema tomorrow afternoon so just need to get him through the morning!! Lol :panic:

Chatterbox Childcare
06-04-2009, 07:57 PM
I have had 10 today plus 6 x 13 year olds in my daughters room (friends)

We have had the playstation going upstairs alongside a space invaders competition on the pc, the tv upstairs, babies in the bed room and craft on the kitchen table. Result 1 big mess and lots of happy children

We took a picnic to the park and after a 30 minute walk they were all climbing the play equipment or playing football or tig on their scooters.

A fantastic day and we are off out again tomorrow for more of the same if the weather holds