PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the exitment of bubbles!

devoncm
06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
As we done things inside this morning, making bunny masks and watching watership down then lunch, thought id get them into the garden with some bubbles being sure i had some in the cupboard-no it seemed i dont!, so made our own, and they think the wands are absolutly great, made first lot with string sometimes didnt work so found the pipe cleaners and by the sounds of it that could keep them amused all afternoon, well til 1.30 anyway til my own kids go to their dads then me and mindee are going to make her mum a birthday card and maybe go to the shop and buy her some flowers.

miffy
06-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Sounds like you're having a lovely day, Marie

Miffy xx

angeldelight
06-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Glad you are having fun Marie hope you enjoy your afternoon too

Angel xx

devoncm
06-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Yep, weve been to the shop in the rain and flip flops and brought her mum a present-the flowers didnt look great so it was a big bar of galaxy instead:rolleyes: , she is now making her mum a card and decorating some paper for wrapping pressie.

Does anyone buy something small from mindees- I thought would be nice as she is a single mum and the dad lives in london-she does have a bro and sil who are taking them out tonight tho so she not completly alone.

Mouse
06-04-2009, 02:01 PM
That's a lovely idea to get something for the mum :D I tend to get the children to make something - decorate a photo frame or small box etc. Or we make a bunch of paper flowers, which the mums always love.

As for bubbles...I love them! Do you think you ever grow out of the excitement :laughing:

devoncm
06-04-2009, 02:11 PM
I thought bout having her make something but we have been making easter things thru the morning and she didnt want to do anymore, were now watching matilda then ill be getting tea ready-woohoo almost over it feels like after thinking like that.lol