PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg tomorrow and worried about CRB?

dmss001
05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi, I have been working my butt off for weeks now since Ofsted rang to fill in the booklet - EYFS, tidy and clean house and fill in any other paperwork.

Apart from my garden which wont be finished until June - decking and grass to be laid the garden is very safe with very high fences all around and is simple - think I will have to register this at a later date. I dont even finish my courses CIP and first aid until end of July - Ofsted know this and still want to come round.

My house is very safe and secure and simple as it has been recently renovated and I have a two year old into everything so I know I could give children a happy and safe environment. My worries are;
Bathroom has no door handle on yet! will have to get this done soon but not by tomorrow. in two out of the 4 bedrooms we have expensive blinds but they have cords to pull them up and down!

My biggest biggest worry is my hubby when he was 17 got a criminal record - He said he got stiched up as he did not want to tell his mum and so had no lawyer it was basically a fight outside a pub and the police made them all go to court. He is now 37 has now grown up and is a very responsible hard working fantastic dad who wont even be on the premises as he is always at work. Do you think we will get turned down because of this???????

I really want to be a childminder as love kids.

staceyxgx
06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi i am sure that after a certain amount of years the record gets wiped i know it is less than 20 years so he should be ok. it only gets wiped if it wasnt so serious which by the sounds of it, your husbands wasnt.
i know i havent been much help lol sorry.
I hope it all goes well.
i had my pre-reg last week i am very nervous about everything coming my way now.