PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV

peggy
03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Hello,

Just been looking through some of the things I can claim for, and realised I have missed loads!

If anyone puts their sky tv through their expenditures, do you put the whole monthly amount through or a percentage, and if its a percentage what percentage do you put through?

sunnysmile
03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
I was wondering that also as never thought of doing that....also the internet I do use it with mindees but would never have known I could claim any.

sarah707
04-04-2009, 08:14 AM
I have got rid of sky now but when I had it I put through 1/2 because I really only had it for the little ones.

I have a freeview box now and put the full cost of that through because my 2 have boxes in their rooms, so this one was bought just for childminding iyswim.

With the broadband I put through 1/2 as well because although me and mindees spend our time on it, so do my children, so I reckon it's about 1/2 and 1/2.

So long as you can justify what you have done if an inspector ever comes to question your figures then put the amounts through. It's when you get silly you flag yourself up and they come out and start to look more closely at what you are doing.

Hth :D

sunnysmile
04-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks for that :jump for joy: I had no idea I could do that :)

Chatterbox Childcare
04-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I claim the extras that I add on. i.e. I would have to have the basic package to have the sky myself so I added in disney and claim that

peggy
04-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks everyone, def gonna put half through and for my broadband. I'm gonna put through 75% of my mobile package through seeing it is a necescity for me to have it on me the whole time I am minding. Mmmmm think I may just escape a tax bill!