PDA

View Full Version : ncma

estrelas
03-04-2009, 07:36 PM
right ok ........................
ordered my start up pack in jan

didn't arrive..... so called and called......... was finally told it would be quicker to buy some contracts, as i needed these desperatly, i made everything else myself (temp)
so i bought some.... still never arrived :angry: :angry: called yesterday and the lady apologised and said she'd personally put a pack in the post free!!!

so today, guess what happened????

they all turned up!! :laughing: : free ones! bought ones!! and my start up pack I have loads of contracts :laughing:

The one problem is half the pack was missing :( no accident book etc, but at least i finally have contracts!! :)

TheBTeam
03-04-2009, 07:39 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Oh dear, it seems you along with a load of others are having trouble with NCMA, makes me a bit worried cos i need to place an order.

lets hope they get sorted soon, surely it can't be that difficult - we order it they send it.

estrelas
03-04-2009, 07:41 PM
tell ya what,

they have wond me up no end, last month or so, my phone bills gone through the roof calling them :angry:

rickysmiths
03-04-2009, 10:06 PM
I ordered on Monday, I was put on hold for 20mins!!!!! I have said that when I get my phone bill I will be claiming the money back.

The other thing is, I have ordered Scrapbooking stuff (Tuesday), Cleaning stuff (Wed and Thurs), Hard Drive (Mon), Revision book for dd (Mon) everything except my NCMA order has been delivered. Last parcel arrived at 8.30am today. Why does it take NCMA take sooooooooooooooooooo long to dispatch orders!!!!!!! :eek:

kez
07-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I have had problem too recived my pack no accident book either?? or handbook which they dont do any mre and also no lock on the case???? still waiting for my accident book a week later after calling???? They are so slow!!!!

Minstrel
07-04-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm still pre reg but hoping to be starting in 4 to 6 weeks time. Do you think it might be worth me ordering now? I can't start minding until i get the pack as i know you have to use their contracts if you have their insurance. Does anyone know if i can join if i'm not yet reg'd??

estrelas
08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
i wish i'd ordered mine before i even decided to childmind!! maybe two years ago:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i'd defo advise to order as soon as possible:)

Minstrel
08-04-2009, 02:47 PM
thanks think i will look into it now!!

huggableshelly
08-04-2009, 03:13 PM
going to look into MM again now, as ncma have sent me my renewal forms but still no contracts that backdated orders to sept 08!