PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god ...

amirose
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
:panic: :panic: I am doing my self evaluation online - just completed "helping children to enjoy and achieve" clicked save and it took me back to the home screen :panic:

Oh my god thats so unfair :crying:

littletreasures
03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
That's not fair.

Type it in word and copy and paste it in, that's what I did. You then have a copy for yourself as well.

amirose
03-04-2009, 12:38 PM
That's not fair.

Type it in word and copy and paste it in, that's what I did. You then have a copy for yourself as well.

It won't let me copy and paste there is no right click enabled thats even more unfair how come you can do it and I can't :crying: (:p)

MissTinkerbell
03-04-2009, 12:45 PM
To copy and paste from word you have to highlight with your mouse and then press control and C. To paste in the SEF press control and V. Hope that helps.

sarah707
03-04-2009, 12:48 PM
That happens to so many people I'm afraid.

My advice is always to do it at home and copy (control c) and paste (control v) it in later.

You can spell check that way as well :D

amirose
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Oh wow thank you ever so much :D
Only wish I'd known about that before I lost it all :( God you have no idea how much I can't be bothered to re-write it all, its took a lot of enthusiasm to do it in the first place!!

hectors house
04-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah that happened to me too - I got so :censored: off that I wrote a comment about it on the SEF - maybe that is why they choose to inspect me last week!