PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Shirlwith3
03-04-2009, 06:18 AM
I have another lady coming this afternoon about chilodcare for her baby who is 4months at the moment but needs full time childcare from Aug, I so want a full timer would help on the moeny side of things as hubby is working longer hours to make up what i am not earning at the moment as I only mind 2 mornings.
I am going to plug that fact finding a childminder with a under 1 space is like gold dust. wish me luck!!!!

Oh I am still waiting to hear back form the other 3 that have come to see me mind they are all waiting to see if they get the jobs they are going for.

Shirl

angeldelight
03-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Good luck this afternoon Shirl

Keep us posted

Angel xx

Demonjill
03-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Good luck with that Shirl. It would help you out a lot.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shirlwith3
03-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Oh I soo need to get a signe3d contract as then me & kids would see hubby more .

It has helped that I have been doing releif at 2 preschools lately & got paid very well for it too

Shirl

LittleMissSparkles
03-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Good Luck Shirl, got fingers crossed for you xxx

gegele
03-04-2009, 07:13 AM
good luck, fingers crossed:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

breezy
03-04-2009, 07:27 AM
good luck hun x

haribo
03-04-2009, 09:08 AM
fingers crossed for you ! x

Andrea08
03-04-2009, 09:16 AM
ive got my fingers crossed for you,,

by the summer i may not have any children on my books and im very worried as the X has reduced his maintance too,, and who needs childcare when they dont have work and the nursery is cheeper than me? looks to be a skint summer.

MissTinkerbell
03-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Oh good luck - I'm waiting on a mum getting back to me too. She wants full time care for her LO who will be 9 months in Sep. She came to see me Wed afternoon - seemed very impressed but wanted to discuss it with hubby who was on nights until yesterday. At the mo she's not sure if she wants childminder or nursery. Only plus thing is that I do know that at the moment I'm the only minder with a full time space from Sep round here.

Shirlwith3
03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
WEll the lady came with her partner & baby (4months) I think it went well , they had looked at the creche at their work but said it was too expensive like nearly £700 per month full time, they also wern't keen on nurseries either so wanted a childminder, mum is going to call next week to let me know what she decides after she has spoken to her boss about a date to return to work, was looking good as I did say that it was hard to find a cm with a undr 1 place which is why she looking at childcare 4 months before she returns to work.

so it's back to the waiting game again.

Shirl

kellywestie
04-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Sounds like it went well and she and you saying all the right things.

Hope you get good news next week. Fingers crossed for you.

Zoomie
04-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Hope she comes back favourably

xx