PDA

View Full Version : had 4 kids

estrelas
02-04-2009, 08:13 PM
for three hours :eek:
christ knows how you all do it, all the time :eek:

My head must have swivelled a hundred times, and my eyes were on stalks!!! :laughing:

i think you guys who do it all the time must be magic fairys!! :laughing: :laughing:

Shar
02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi Kerri, don't worry it comes with practice!! You'll get used to it. I always make sure I have activities planned which seems to keep them busy and happy!! Good luck :thumbsup:

Hebs
02-04-2009, 08:19 PM
i've got 7 tomorrow night :eek:

5 mindee's plus my own 2 :thumbsup:

huggableshelly
02-04-2009, 08:22 PM
aww it does get easier

I've got 9 to get home tomorrow great fun!

I find though the more I have the easier it is as they all entertain eachother but 5 of mine are over 8 which really does make a big difference.

Normally I only ever have 7 max at any one time.

estrelas
02-04-2009, 08:26 PM
7 !! DEAR GOD!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i'll stick with just 4 for a month or 2 i think.

Your prob right, i'll get used to it as they get used to me and the rules etc.

was fun tho x

miffy
02-04-2009, 09:21 PM
It will get easier Kerri, don't worry.

Glad you enjoyed yourself

Miffy xx

Twinkles
02-04-2009, 09:27 PM
:laughing:
I helped at my neices Birthday party on Saturday , there were about 20 children altogether when it was over all the other adults were a bit shell shocked and exhausted. I just laughed and said ' Just like a normal day for me '

( and no I really don't have 20 children at once but ykwim )

misst104
02-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Glad you are enjoying yourself kerri :laughing:

xxx

Jen4Kids
05-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Ive had 4 kids for the past 3.4yrs :laughing: :laughing:

My first baby mindee starts on tuesday so i reckon ill be shattered when he goes :laughing:

helenlc
06-04-2009, 08:32 PM
A few days last summer holidays, I had a 10 and 8 yr old (both mine), 7 yr old triplets, 3 yr old twins and an 8 month old baby!! :eek:

I find it actually goes quicker with the more you have than just having one or two.

Confidence comes with experience - next time you have 4 you know what it will be like, so you will be a bit wiser to it and therefore a bit more confident.

Good luck and keep enjoying it!!

mumtodaniel
06-04-2009, 08:38 PM
I had six plus my 12 year step daughter. We had such great fun, especially as the weather was good. Mind you the one year slept for three hours, it was nice that I didn't have to wake him up for school run.

We were doing Easter Egg hunts, I laminated some eggs they had coloured in, and most of the children took turns hiding them, that kepts for ages, and they loved it.

Five tomorrow, pretty much the same lot so hopefully weather will be nice again, as have organised lots of games for outdoor play. We will also be doing some cooking, nice and simple chocolate and rice krispies.

Lady Haha
06-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I agree, planning is the key! As long as you have your day planned into little hourly segments, for instance, it does fly by! I remember having four and thinking wow, thats enough! But then another enquiry came and I thought, well one more won't make much difference, then another came and now I have six all at the same time. In Sept I will have seven altogether as one of mine is over eight now and I have a new starter in Sept.

My plan for today was:
8am kids arriving, breakfast, free play
9.30 leave for the cinema
12pm back at home for lunch
1pm free play/garden play
2pm painting easter baskets
2.30 free play while I tidy up paint stuff!
3.30 finish easter baskets with decorations and mini eggs etc
4pm Dinnertime
4.30 First kid goes home!
4.45 Trip to the post office!
5pm Free play and other kids going home til 6pm

Flies by!:D