PDA

View Full Version : ok new to this please review my website

geordiebunny
02-04-2009, 01:10 PM
I only just had my briefing last night and am now signed up to workshops but so excited when I got back that i made a start on my website and have just nearly finished it now with a few phoos need adding when have managed to find camera from my sons room.
Any advice would be great thanks.

http://theshootingstarschildcare.web.officelive.com

RachelE
02-04-2009, 07:12 PM
The site looks really good. - nice and bright with lots of info.

One small thing, there is no 'n' in youngest at the bottom of the 'about me'page.

Good luck.

shelly04
09-04-2009, 10:36 AM
That looks fab. What about a section on Fees and your Policies.

Shelly
xx

doodles
24-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Looks Good :thumbsup:

Pauline
24-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

I noticed there is a 'r' missing from the end of your link for 'Permission forms and other' (it says permission forms and othe) :)

Pauline
24-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Also, personal choice so up to you - but I wouldn't have all my lovely permission forms etc. for just anyone to download. You will find that unscrupulous people will just copy them and use them for themselves (some have been known to sell them) :(

Tinglesnark
24-03-2010, 05:37 PM
:thumbsup:
looking good
x

Graham
24-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Your site looks good but I found the pictures a bit small to see, can you make them clickable so that they enlarge when you click on them or failing that I would have less pictures but bigger.

Hope you don't mind a bit of constructive comment. :)

mama2three
25-03-2010, 07:52 AM
wow , youve put an enormous amount of work into that!
i agree with pauline about the forms , maybe you could password protect them and give parents who enquire the password so they can do them before signing contracts. otherwise anyone could profit from your hard work!