PDA

View Full Version : Nikki's Little Stars Childminding - South Lanarkshire

Blackhorse
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi,

Here is my homepage..still work in progress but hopefully I will manage to complete it over the next few days.

www.nikkislittlestarschildminding.co.uk

Let me know what you think!!

Nicole

How SILLY am I???
I posted the wrong link to my own webpage!!!! :eek:

have updated it now...

sarah707
01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Lovely!

Thank you for the link to the forum :D

Demonjill
01-04-2009, 09:14 PM
:clapping: :clapping: Brilliant Nicole Im well Impressed!! Are you doing it all yourself?:clapping:

Blackhorse
01-04-2009, 09:17 PM
yes..I am doing it all by myself....

sticking right to the motto of being self employed and having to do it all!! :laughing: :D

I am enjoying it though so I guess that helps

Demonjill
01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Fab well done.:thumbsup:
Maybe you can help me when its my turn lol:D

geordiebunny
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Love your play area very child friendly, love the site aswell lots of information
:clapping:

tulip0803
11-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Well done:clapping:

FussyElmo
12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Really good - impressed that you have done it yourself:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have trouble finding spell check :blush:

Gizmo
12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
hi site is great, have left you a message on the guest book :thumbsup:

Blackhorse
12-04-2009, 08:18 PM
hi site is great, have left you a message on the guest book :thumbsup:

Wohoo!! my first message!!
:clapping:

Andrea08
14-04-2009, 05:37 PM
make that 2!!!!! well done its looking gr8

should do mine but not sure where to start lol x

Curly Quavers
21-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey Nicole,

Your site looks Fab. funny thing is we have chosen the same name hee hee

mine is going to be Little Star Childminding :clapping: :clapping:

I am in Morayshire what stage is your registration? I am finding the Care Commission admin staff a little slow :( :( :(

Regards
Franny

Blackhorse
21-04-2009, 05:21 PM
hi there little stars :-)

I have been waiting for my final inspection since the 25th of feb!!
my cc officer was out of the office unwell for ages...every time I phone back she is off for another week... it is ridiculous really
now she is meant to be back next week but who knows....
I spoke to the manager there but he denied that officer was out of the office for any length of time...was an odd conversation...

I hope I will be registered soon though

what stage of registration are you at?

Curly Quavers
21-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Well I have submitted my application pack and have been signed off by the fire officer. I have my last SCMA induction course class tomorrow after that just waiting for my references to come back. Although I handed in my application pack three weeks ago and the letters only went out yesterday to even ask for the references. I am a little disappointed with that. I could have sent the letters quicker my self! :angry: :)

Never mind I am really hoping to be up and running before the start of June but I guess it is the care commission we are talking about
hee hee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Blackhorse
21-04-2009, 08:51 PM
my care commission officer told me that the applications will not be processed until they have received the references...so get whoever you asked to do them quickly!!

I haven't heard from the fire department yet. I have sent them the forms a while back..maybe I should chase them?? not sure...was too busy chasing CC!!:panic:

I have my last induction training tomorrow night as well... but it is actually session one I missed when the course was on.
and I have been booked into the first aid training at the beginning of june.
there were some other scma courses I wanted to do but the sessions were already fully booked by the time they got my letter....

I am hoping to be up and running asap!!