PDA

View Full Version : My dog has just been sick and I got mindees in 15 minutes

amirose
01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Ok this is going to be a quick post

My dog Jade has thrown up twice today the first was her breakfast this morning and now she has just been sick again (all over the carpet) but this time its proper sick (as parents and childcarers you will get my drift).

Well just been on my hands and knees clearing it up (nice) and now the house stinks (even nicer) and I got the school run in 15 minutes :panic:

So now my dog is laying on the floor moaning and I haven't a clue what the rules are! If your sick then you have to exclude but what about the dog?? :panic:

My new mindee starts today too :(

My dog has an autoimmune disease that means when she gets sick her antibodies attack her organs so it can be very serious - she went down hill big time last year and we nearly lost her - she is only 4 :(

Pedagog
01-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Poor you and poor dog, my cat has a similar problem (only other end), he always seems to go at the worst times.

amirose
01-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Argh she was sick again after I posted - all over my duvet :( - had no time to clean that up too so have called my other half to come home from work - I think she needs to go to the vets

Demonjill
01-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Aww what a wee shame. :( Not nice seeing animals sick etc they seem so sad and helpless ( bit like blokes lol .. no offence to anyone )

My cat is frequently sick but then he is fine again til next time.

Hope Jade is better soon.:thumbsup:

haribo
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
oh no poor you and poor dog how did u manage when the mindees came ?? my cat once had to go to vet and mindees mum took me so we all trooped i as lo wouldnt leave cat . hope all ok x

Mollymop
01-04-2009, 03:36 PM
I hope your doggie is ok soon

ChocolateChip
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Hope you got your poor dog sorted out, sorry I don't have pets so no advice, just sending hugs!

Pipsqueak
01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Poor dog - hope she is ok?

LOOPYLISA
01-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Hope doggy will be ok x :thumbsup:

haribo
01-04-2009, 07:40 PM
hows things ,hope everything ok x

amirose
02-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Well Jade was sick another 3 times last nights and then this morning my other dog Aleigh was sick to :( Jade has now moved on to being sick and "the other end" - its food poisoning :panic:
We fed the dogs tripe which we bought frozen and defrosted - won't be doing that again :mad:

mandy moo
02-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Oh bless,
Hope they feel a lot better by the end of today