PDA

View Full Version : I had the last one on Sunday night!!!

Adiamond
31-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi all,well I am sooooo proud of myself, I have not smoked since 10pm last sunday night :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I read Allen Carrs easy way book on sunday and OMG i have found these last 2 days sooo easy without the ciggies.The book makes you think about why you think you enjoy smoking when really you don't :) it is really interesting.
I have tried to stop smoking many times before with the help of patches,gum,inhalator etc......and failed each time but NEVER have I felt this positive
I WILL NEVER SMOKE ANOTHER CIGGIE :)
I feel sooo proud of myself :littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel: x x x

mum22
31-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Good for you, good luck, let us know how you get on:clapping:

Gizmo
31-03-2009, 08:01 PM
well done!!
I stopped about 10 years ago after many attempts cant stand it now eugh the smell :thumbsup:

Demonjill
31-03-2009, 08:58 PM
And so you should be proud of yourself. Well done keep up the good work and remember to reward yourself with something each week or save up the money you would have spent on cigs and put it towards a big thing. You could have a hol in no time......the cost of cigs. lol:clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
31-03-2009, 09:11 PM
You are saving £5 a day, that must feel wonderful!

... and by tomorrow the nasties will be leaving your body and you'll be coughing up all the crap you've inhaled over all those years.

You are doing fab! :clapping:

Adiamond
01-04-2009, 08:51 PM
:blush: Thank you everyone
Well day 3 is nearly over and I have not had a ciggie.I have been gardening all day today ,I was a bit worried because normally I would be smoking like a trooper outside but not today :clapping: :clapping: Got loads more done than I normally would!!! I don't feel tired in the afternoon anymore got loads more energy already.I have had a few cravings today but they have past quickly alot quicker than they did yesterday.
Yipee I feel good lol :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: x x x

emler
02-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Good for you - keep up the good work :thumbsup:

miffy
02-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Oh well done!!!!

That's great - keep it up :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Adiamond
10-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone,today is day 12 and I am still a non smoker :clapping: :clapping:
I am feeling much better now as I have had a bit of a rough time over the last few days :( with dizziness, not sleeping and stressing but today has been alot better.The only thing is I have got really swollen achey ankles I can only think that I am suffering from water retention!!!! I hope that's all it is :rolleyes:
Thank you for all your support I will keep you updated. :) x x x

ORKSIE
10-04-2009, 08:40 PM
well done :clapping:
Keep going:)

nell57
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Well done you:clapping: :clapping:

miffy
10-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Well done for not giving in!

Miffy xx

Adiamond
30-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Sorry I haven't posted on here about my quit recently, as of today I have now been a non-smoker for 10 months :eek: :eek:
I am soooo proud of myself :blush:
The first 6 months were hard I nearly caved in a few times but as the days/weeks/months passed me by if I had a craving, I just thought if I have 1cigarette that will be me a smoker again and I cannot give up everything I have gone through so I never had one and now very occasionally I get a short craving but it goes as quick as it comes!!!
The only downside is I have put on a stone in weight but I would rather be heavier than a smoker!!!
So anyone thinking of giving up read Alan Carrs easy way to quit book it worked for me after I had read the last page I have never smoked another cigarette :)