PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha just had the funniest experienc

Heaven Scent
31-03-2009, 06:33 PM
..... Well maybe you had to be me - and have a sinus infection and feel quite rotton with a headach but it did make me giggle .......
I have just gone on the members list to see a thread I posted on and then I noticed the two heading about adding a someone to your buddy list and then ignoring somebody - I thought thats a bit rude but I clicked on it and as I'm so nosey and a great big technophobe (afraid I if I did something I wouldn't be able to undo it) I decided to play it safe and ignore myself just to see what would happen and the up popped a little blue box saying "no matter how much you try you cannot ignore yourself" - I thought that was really good and reallyfunny - then I decided to see what would happen if I tried to add myself as a buddy and it let me-

So I can be friends with myself but I cannot ignore myself if I get on my own nerves - Every other ****** can ignore me but I have to put up with me and be nice to me even when I Don't want to.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing:

littletreasures
31-03-2009, 06:35 PM
LOL:laughing: :laughing:

Hope you feel better soon

Pauline
31-03-2009, 06:53 PM
I often get a message when trying to do something in the admin panel which says "Hey Dude, doing that ain't a good thing to do, sit and chill"

Chatterbox Childcare
31-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I think you need committing!!!!

hope the sinus clears soon. I use Sudafed Decongestant Max and it works within 5 mins.

charleyfarley
31-03-2009, 07:34 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Celest you make me laugh

Hope you are feeling better soon :thumbsup:

Carol xx

bubbly
31-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Hahahahaha :laughing:

I have myself as contacts on Yahoo and MSN Messengers. I can see when I'm online and check my status more clearly. There IS method in my madness :thumbsup:

Demonjill
31-03-2009, 09:16 PM
:laughing: :laughing: haha :laughing:

huggableshelly
31-03-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL I've done that in another forum and got such a giggle out of it.

back in the old yahoo days you could ignore yourself in a games room which was sooooo funny as it didn't matter what rubbish i typed i couldn't see it

wow now you all know why I am the way I am lmao

emler
01-04-2009, 07:05 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

helenlc
10-04-2009, 09:16 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: