PDA

View Full Version : Whooops!!!

littletreasures
31-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Mum works from home on Tuesday and Thursday now. She still pays me from 7.45 when she used to drop the kids off with me so if needs be she can still bring them at that time. I look after J (2 1/2) and collect O (6) from school. I also have another to pick up from the same school.

Mum texted me at 2.55 to say she would meet me at school to take her children home. I didn't have J's packed lunch box or preschool t-shirt with me as I was expecting to take them home.

O came out of school over to me. We always have a cuddle and I find out what she did. I had told J that there was a surprise coming. Mum turned up when the children were facing me. I whispered to them your surprise is behind you!!!

Well, O almost started crying and said what are you doing here. She didn't want to go with Mum, she wanted to come home with me.

I was just glad it was Mum and not Dad or stepdad as they wouldn't have been very happy. Mum just laughs, she says O looks on me as her second mum, even putting that on my parent questionnaire for Ofsted.

I did feel a little bit bad though, but not too bad!!!

sparkibobs
31-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I think that's lovely and quite a compliment from mum :clapping: . They do like their routine and mum put a spanner in the works. lol
x

Jen4Kids
31-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Awww bless them, sounds like they love being with you :o

aly
31-03-2009, 04:37 PM
awwww thats lovely

x

estrelas
31-03-2009, 04:55 PM
thats really nice, its good when they like coming to you. my daughter used to cry when she had to go to her childminder:(

emler
31-03-2009, 04:57 PM
That's lovely :thumbsup: