PDA

View Full Version : Doing an activity morning at mine?

vix84
31-03-2009, 12:37 PM
I have a group of friends who are all on maternity leave, I dont Childmind untill 2pm on a Thursday and am going to host an arty craft morning for all the babies to do creative play every fortnight.

If I start Childminding on a Thursday is it still ok to do this aslong as I let parents know? Anything else I should do apart from the visitors book?

Pedagog
31-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I can't see why not, it would only be the same as going to a group with little ones.

youarewhatyoueat
31-03-2009, 05:34 PM
what a fab idea,wish I was near you!!!!!

vix84
31-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Im really looking forward to it - my mindees dont like the painting yet so its only out for a few mins - so atleast I can get the paint out for a longer time!

Jules27
31-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Im really looking forward to it - my mindees dont like the painting yet so its only out for a few mins - so atleast I can get the paint out for a longer time!

know that feeling well!!! my 15 month old mindee still isn't too sure abou paint!!! bless!!!:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
31-03-2009, 09:38 PM
I thought you were inviting us all over with your title!

Twinkles
31-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Can I come ???? Pretty pleeeeease.:littleangel:

karenandsmile
31-03-2009, 10:51 PM
so did i thought whey hey mess at some one elses

dissapointed now lol

mandy moo
01-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Do you have too let the mindees parents Know,
I ask simpley coz you have no mindees there, not till the afternoon.
Whyshould they need to be aware..
Im having a senior moment allday today:)

son77
01-04-2009, 12:40 PM

ARE YOU MAD??

Thats why I go OUT to artful tots group!

vix84
04-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Do you have too let the mindees parents Know,
I ask simpley coz you have no mindees there, not till the afternoon.
Whyshould they need to be aware..
Im having a senior moment allday today:)

Your right - my mistake - I meant to say in the case of me having mindee's in the morning too:)

Im wondering if im mad too - 2 or 3 mindees doing art work is fine - but may well have about 10 babies here between 7mths and a year:panic: :)

Actually I think the mums will make more of a mess lol!

John
04-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I have a group of friends who are all on maternity leave, I dont Childmind untill 2pm on a Thursday and am going to host an arty craft morning for all the babies to do creative play every fortnight.

If I start Childminding on a Thursday is it still ok to do this aslong as I let parents know? Anything else I should do apart from the visitors book?

Be careful as i was going to do a arts and crafts last year but i was told it wouln't be classed as childminding some how? but class a a art class and would of have to put it down as another busness. Unless your doing that, check first as i don't want you to be in trouble. Hope it works out for you:)

John.

ORKSIE
04-04-2009, 10:40 PM
If you have no mindees then no problem:thumbsup:
or has some one already said that? :laughing: