PDA

View Full Version : All dressed up and no where to go

Zoomie
31-03-2009, 09:13 AM
:crying: :crying: :crying:

Received a phone call from my inspector this morning. She feels a little unwell so wants to reschedule my inspection until Monday.

My house is spotless, my paperwork is all done and now no one is coming.

:crying: :crying:

And the great thing about Monday is :rolleyes: .... its school holidays, so I will have all my children home, instead of just my baby. And now, of course those bits and pieces that we didn't have time to do, well we do have time, and probably need to do them :( .

*** it, we are going to go out on Sunday (as I promised the children) and WILL have a great time out. I refuse to stress about Ofsted anymore, and if we aren't at home, we can't dirty up the house either.

Off to toddlers now too, so DD can have a nice play out :)

angeldelight
31-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Oh what a shame and how annoying

So now you have got to do all that waiting and cleaning and everything again

Can anyone else have your older children for a few hours ? You might not be so stressed - or it could be a godsend it could work out really well

Good luck

Angel xx

wendywu
31-03-2009, 09:23 AM
I would have said Oh sorry i am not working during the holidays we will have to rebook it for after.:)

angeldelight
31-03-2009, 09:24 AM
I would have said Oh sorry i am not working during the holidays we will have to rebook it for after.:)

Yeah same here

You dont always think though do you

Angel xx

Zoomie
31-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I know, but I really don't want to wait another 3 weeks for my inspection.

I am impatient to start, eventhough I have no mindees yet :)

chewy sweets
31-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Oh no! Don't be too dissappointed! Although i know i'd be gutted if the house was spotless with me. As it takes about 2 days to get my house spotless and about 10 mins to get untidy again- Especially with my 11 month old baby boy!
Hope all goes well for Monday anyway!:laughing:

amirose
31-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Thats no fair :(

Wishing you the best of luck though :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Alibali
31-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh dear, that's not fair:( It may work out for the better though, you never know!:)