PDA

View Full Version : toys and equipment

Moominmomma
30-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm looking to buy some new toys and things, as i've just started. Where do you all buy your toys?

Thanks

avril
30-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Lots of different places,
Early learning centre is good as we can claim 10% discount just need your certificate and they will register you and issue a card. Or at the moment little stars yoghurts in sainsburys have a 20% discount voucher.
Have you tried ebay can get some great bargains there.
Depends what your are looking for equal opps shop on line is great and lots of other on line stores just google what you think you would like to buy.

Happy shopping:D

emler
30-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Charity shops & car boot sales can have some fab bargains if you don't want to spend alot of money when you're just starting out. Also freecycle might be worth a look. I hardly bought any brand new toys when I first started when I think about it :laughing:

Demonjill
30-03-2009, 09:00 PM
charity shops can be fab and the car boot sales too if you get up early you can get a bargain!:thumbsup:
I got alot of toys from ELC too over the years.:thumbsup:

Annie_T
31-03-2009, 08:18 AM
elc
bootfairs
charity shops
freecycle
ebay
use toys your children may already has

all i can thik nk of right now - hope its helped hun x

estrelas
31-03-2009, 08:19 AM
why are car boots so early??? :blush: They are fab but start at 5.30 am here :eek: :eek:

mabel
31-03-2009, 09:24 AM
we have a massive car boot sale near us and I can get lots of bargains but
sunday is my only lie on and I just hate getting up

.........wish I could find a personal shopper to do it for me !

angeldelight
31-03-2009, 09:26 AM
I go anywhere I see a bargain haha

Just shop around for the best deals

Good luck

Angel xx

Mouse
31-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I buy a lot from www.mailorderexpress.com, but only when they've got a sale on :laughing:

They're not that cheap normally, but their sales are good and I've picked up some real bargains.