PDA

View Full Version : Weekday wedding

Jen4Kids
30-03-2009, 01:29 PM
My sil has just asked if i can have my 3 neices and 1 nephew as they have been invited to a weekday wedding in september. I straight away said yes, but now ive done the numbers i would be 1 child over on my 5-7yr age group (ive got 4 children myself aged 3-8)

I want to help and they are willing to pay, but what advice has anyone got? I havent got any children on my books yet, but september is 6 months away and anything could change

If i had someone want wednesdays (the day of the wedding) could i book the day off and help out as 'auntie' ? or is there another way? Id be ok if one went to a friends to play, but as its a one off day, i dont know what to say to her

sos please :laughing:

melanieabigail2004
30-03-2009, 01:31 PM
You could apply for a variation for the day? Alternatively if you do take a booking them I would take the day off and do it as an auntie.

Mel

Chimps Childminding
30-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I would be inclined to tell anyone that I took on between now and then that I would be unavailable that day due to prior appointment (they don't need to know what it is!) and just put your Auntie hat on for the day!:thumbsup:

Jen4Kids
30-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Thankyou for your advice ladies :o i told her i would book a day off and have them all :thumbsup:

gegele
30-03-2009, 08:53 PM
wednesday is supposed to be the luckiest day for wedding! :clapping:

just hought i'd mention it pmsl

huggableshelly
30-03-2009, 10:13 PM
wednesday is supposed to be the luckiest day for wedding! :clapping:

just hought i'd mention it pmsl

useful bit of info lol