PDA

View Full Version : he he

loocyloo
30-03-2009, 12:50 PM
when my new little one 18mth was signed up, i told mum that although the children generally sleep in cots, sometimes they sleep in pushchairs (reclined) if we are out/during the holidays etc, as unfair to bring everyone home for a midday sleep! plus, in nice weather, i like the children to sleep outside.

mum said i could try, but LO would NEVER sleep ANYWHERE but a cot.

had a few weeks of sleeping in the cot, but in the easter holidays, i will need LO to sleep in pushchair ...so, nice day, thought i'd try LO in pushchair in garden ...

hehe ... not a fuss, not a murmer, fast asleep within seconds! much quicker than when LO goes in the cot !!! :thumbsup:

made me laugh! xxx

Schnakes
30-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Ah, love it when that happens!

My favorite one was a mum I had who was quite boastful about how healthy her little girl was. (Although I personally thought she was a little on the chubby side!! :rolleyes: )

Anyway, one evening we were just finishing our dinner when mum came to pick up and it was somones birthday so I had bought cake as a treat. I answered the door and said "oh, what a shame, the children are eating their yogurts and then having cake after" to which she stood there for about five minutes telling me how her daughter would ALWAYS choose a piece of fruit over cake anyway, and blah blah blah...right at the end of the little speach, the child comes into the hallway and says "but mummy - I REALLY want a piece of cake" hahaha!!! The look on the mums face!!! (Probably not so funny if you werent actually there!!)

Sx

Demonjill
30-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Hee hee :laughing: kids say and do the funniest things dont they?

I would feel quite pleased being correct ( secretly of course):D