PDA

View Full Version : I think I HATE NCMA

amirose
30-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I ordered new contracts a month ago - so that I didn't end up in this mess- and I STILL haven't received - them rang last week and was told they were in stock and hadn't been posted but "would be shortly" :censored:

So now I have a parent with 2 children wanting to arrange a meeting to sign contracts but how the :censored: can I arrange a time and date when I don't know when I am going to get my :censored: contracts!!!:angry:

Tried ringing them and was put on hold for ages then cut off :angry:

I actualy think I HATE them! (:laughing: )

Hebs
30-03-2009, 10:19 AM
i ordered some 4 weeks ago too and still waiting :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
30-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Do you know any other childminders who you could borrow some contracts from or contact your CDO - they might have some copies.

estrelas
30-03-2009, 10:25 AM
i've had millions of arguements with them in the last fews weeks, and yes I am STILL waiting. next year i certainly wont be going with them !!
11 weeks later still no contracts!!
i've started minding tho, made my own child forms etc, and just told parents we will complete contracts at the end of this week, when i :censored: hope they will be here!! f not, i will drive there and pick them up myself!!!

deeb66
30-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Ami

I am happy to put one in the post for you and could drop in the letterbox today so you should get it tomorrow if that is any help.

The only thing is I have the slightly older ones that doesn't ask the question about Parental Responsibility so you would need to cover that seperately.

Send me a PM with your address details if you would like me to send one to you.

Dee
xx

amirose
30-03-2009, 10:36 AM
deeb66 - Dee that's really nice of you (and very much appreciated :) ), thank you, however the thing is I am going to need two contracts :panic: and they are like gold dust at the moment so wouldn't want to ask anyone to spare two! :panic:

Ke30 - I cannot believe you have waited 11 weeks that's outrageous :angry: I may try and make my own I could copy the NCMA template word for word (that will be fun :rolleyes: )

Pipsqueak - My friend who is a childminder has also run out I am not kidding these things are literally like gold dust I am furious!

Hebs - Be interesting to see whose arrive first!

deeb66
30-03-2009, 10:43 AM
deeb66 - Dee that's really nice of you (and very much appreciated :) ), thank you, however the thing is I am going to need two contracts :panic: and they are like gold dust at the moment so wouldn't want to ask anyone to spare two! :panic:

Ke30 - I cannot believe you have waited 11 weeks that's outrageous :angry: I may try and make my own I could copy the NCMA template word for word (that will be fun :rolleyes: )

Pipsqueak - My friend who is a childminder has also run out I am not kidding these things are literally like gold dust I am furious!

Hebs - Be interesting to see whose arrive first!

I am more than happy to send you 2 as I mass bought them quite a while ago and have at least 2 whole books of them (5 in each book) and another that is half used.

It really isn't a problem........in fact I could do with getting rid of some of them ha ha

Dee
xx

amirose
30-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I am more than happy to send you 2 as I mass bought them quite a while ago and have at least 2 whole books of them (5 in each book) and another that is half used.

It really isn't a problem........in fact I could do with getting rid of some of them ha ha

Dee
xx

Oh Dee your so nice (and smart :laughing: ) I will PM you my address but only if you promise to PM me your address back so that I can send you two back when mine eventually (:rolleyes: ) arrive

amirose
30-03-2009, 10:48 AM
P.S I still hate the NCMA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

deeb66
30-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh Dee your so nice (and smart :laughing: ) I will PM you my address but only if you promise to PM me your address back so that I can send you two back when mine eventually (:rolleyes: ) arrive

I will get them in the post box today.......and honestly I don't want any back you are more than welcome to them......I am just happy to help.

Dee
xx

deeb66
30-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Got your address details

Am on the way to the post box now.......be back in 10 mins :)

Mollymop
30-03-2009, 11:07 AM
It is frustrating! NCMA are always this slow. I had the same problem a while back.

How generous of Dee!

deeb66
30-03-2009, 11:24 AM
I am back!

I have sent them first class so providing Royal Mail do their job you should get them tomorrow!

Funnily enough just as I was about to leave my PC pinged to tell me that I had a new email and when I checked it was one of my new ladies that I Support saying she was having the same problems and also needed a contract urgently......so I dropped her one in the letterbox at the same time:D

As I say.....you should get them tomorrow.....let me know:thumbsup:

Dee
xx

Pauline
30-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Dee gets this weeks Forum Saint award :thumbsup:

katickles
30-03-2009, 11:39 AM
I personally email them now - they always call back sooner than it takes to keep waiting on the phone.

I had this in the past & they sent me 1 copy in the post after i'd ranted & raved at them that I was loosing business as they hadn't sent them, but like i said they sent 1 & the book came a few days later:rolleyes:

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/29/2936/293625.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

amirose
30-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I am back!

I have sent them first class so providing Royal Mail do their job you should get them tomorrow!

Funnily enough just as I was about to leave my PC pinged to tell me that I had a new email and when I checked it was one of my new ladies that I Support saying she was having the same problems and also needed a contract urgently......so I dropped her one in the letterbox at the same time:D

As I say.....you should get them tomorrow.....let me know:thumbsup:

Dee
xx

Thank you ever so much Dee :D I will let you know when they arrive :clapping:

I agree Pauline, Dee should definitely get the forum saint award :clapping:

I have just emailed the mum saying she can come meet me the end of this week, will let you know how that goes too :thumbsup:

deeb66
30-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Thank you ever so much Dee :D I will let you know when they arrive :clapping:

I agree Pauline, Dee should definitely get the forum saint award :clapping:

I have just emailed the mum saying she can come meet me the end of this week, will let you know how that goes too :thumbsup:

No problems Ami......just call me St Dee :laughing: (thanks for that Pauline:thumbsup: )

Jokes aside - I was more than happy to help.

Good luck for the end of the week - let us know how you get on:thumbsup:

Dee
xx

sammy
30-03-2009, 08:40 PM
why does it take them solong, i rememebr waiting forever last time i ordered stuff, in the end i had to type an old contacts form which didnt look as professional when printed out!!

I have ordered my new books a few weeks ago now, and already had my insurance certificate back which i paid for the same time i ordered new books!

i think i will chase them too, as one of them is the register/accounts book and need that for defo! i have 6 kids during the week -dont want to be in a muddle or behind!

avril
30-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Yep having the same problems :angry: Accounts book and accident forms have emailed them twice now first time was fobbed off with the excuse have changed their delivery people then today got another reply saying they are posting out 700+ orders a day and my order should be despatched very soon.

Fingers crossed or it will be yet another email a bit more strongly worded this time!!:mad:

Rubybubbles
30-03-2009, 08:48 PM
:angry: same thing happened back last summer to a load of us on here!

Well done to dee:thumbsup:

I am lucky as 2 childminding friends gave up and gave me brand new pack ups with everything in:thumbsup:

hectors house
31-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Yes I am waiting for accounts book, new register and accident forms - just as well Ofsted came yesterday as I don't have enough pages in my register for all the kids for April -

ordered everything over 2 weeks ago - rang up last Friday and was told they were changing delivery companys and trying to catch up on the backlog -

have they changed to a bicycle courier to try to be green?

bubbly
31-03-2009, 11:41 AM
NCMA told me they've changed delivery companies and it's holding up all orders.

My item arrived today so hopefully your's will be with you soon.

bubbly
31-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Sorry, I think I just repeated what Hectors House said :blush:

At least NCMA's story is consistent :laughing:

amirose
31-03-2009, 11:49 AM
They told me they changed delivery companies like two weeks ago, they also said - 2 weeks ago - everything was in stock and just awaiting dispatch.

I agree with the others they must have switched to pigeon post :laughing:

estrelas
31-03-2009, 12:12 PM
i hate them :angry: :angry: :angry:

still waiting and i've been on hold for 20 mins :angry:

Hebs
31-03-2009, 12:18 PM
got my order today :thumbsup:

estrelas
31-03-2009, 12:32 PM
:mad: :mad:

i want mine x pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bananabrain
31-03-2009, 05:05 PM
I hate them too. When I started I thought they were the guys to go too if I had any questions.:laughing:

I can never get through and when I do no-one has any answers!

They are hopeless and I have no idea why I'm giving them my hard earned money each year.

amirose
31-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Well thanks to super star Dee (who could show NCMA a thing or two about how to deliver contracts :laughing: ) my lady is coming to meet me on Saturday at 10am. She has two children, 5 and 3 and is looking for care in the school holidays so I have my fingers crossed :thumbsup:

And NO my contracts I ordered from NCMA STILL haven't arrived :rolleyes:

5 weeks and counting ...
(Thing is now I wish I'd ordered like 3 contract books! :eek: )

SmartKids
01-04-2009, 12:23 PM
I must have been lucky renewed insurance and ordered stationery at the same time 2 weeks later they arrived which is when they said they would. Also, I have used NCMA for 16 years and not once had a problem. Hope I don't either!

son77
01-04-2009, 12:31 PM
I always had delays with the NCMA & im now with MM, ordered new contracts recently & they were here within 5 days. Thats service for you. xx

avril
01-04-2009, 03:23 PM
:clapping: Order arrived today well accounts book did still waiting on other item:rolleyes:

estrelas
01-04-2009, 04:39 PM
well guess what????

I AM STILL WAITING!!!

i'm going to make them pay my phone bill as well as i must have spent nearly an hour on hold since i started querying where they were!!:laughing:

I can't understand the problem? off to call them again :angry:

estrelas
01-04-2009, 04:41 PM
oh and guess what ?

There office is now closed!!! arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hectors house
01-04-2009, 07:13 PM
My accounts book and register came today still waiting for accident forms - having to photocopy my one spare blank one now - probably find that invalidates my NCMA liability insurance because it isn't an original form but haven't got any choice!