PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say...

Schnakes
30-03-2009, 09:12 AM
I feel like I have offended some people on here with my posts recently...just wanted to apologise...I think Ive been a bit touchy recently, taking things the wrong way...its easy to read things the wrong way, esp. when you are feeling moody anyway...I think I took a couple of comments too personally and then snapped back. Sorry gang...love you all really!!! :group hug: :group hug:

Sx

sue m
30-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Hiya, news to me but I've been away for the weekend. Hope you're feeling ok.

LittleMissSparkles
30-03-2009, 09:40 AM
you havent upset me in any way, and if you did upset anyone we all have bad days where we can take things to heart Im sure they will understand babe xxx

hope you are feeling a little happier today xxx

huggableshelly
30-03-2009, 09:41 AM
how where and when???

big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miffy
30-03-2009, 09:42 AM
I haven't noticed anything but then I've been in my own little world recently :rolleyes:

I think it is one drawback of the forum that sometimes it's very hard to type what you want to say in the way you want to say it.

Miffy xx

Pauline
30-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I think it is one drawback of the forum that sometimes it's very hard to type what you want to say in the way you want to say it.

Miffy xx

I think Miffy has it in one - when you type and read back to yourself it doesn't always read the same to others!

Schnakes - It takes a lot of guts to apologise and I hope those who were upset will accept it in the manner it is offered. :)

You are not alone in sometimes upsetting people, it is possible we all do it at times without even knowing it!

It is what I love about my girls and boys on here, yes we disagree, we have occasional heated discussions and yes people take offence and get upset from time to time, but if we can move on like adults, apologise where necessary and accept that sometimes people are confrontational, then it is testament to you wonderful people who are childminders and the children are in great hands :thumbsup:

deeb66
30-03-2009, 10:52 AM
I think Miffy has it in one - when you type and read back to yourself it doesn't always read the same to others!

Schnakes - It takes a lot of guts to apologise and I hope those who were upset will accept it in the manner it is offered. :)

You are not alone in sometimes upsetting people, it is possible we all do it at times without even knowing it!

It is what I love about my girls and boys on here, yes we disagree, we have occasional heated discussions and yes people take offence and get upset from time to time, but if we can move on like adults, apologise where necessary and accept that sometimes people are confrontational, then it is testament to you wonderful people who are childminders and the children are in great hands :thumbsup:

Well said Pauline

and......

Well done Schnakes, as Pauline says it is not easy to apologise and put up a thread like you have done so I take my hat off to you!

Dee
xx

mandy moo
30-03-2009, 11:06 AM

Well said Schnakes and pauline and the rest :)
Shame people on other forums cant be the same..:(
still thats another thread :)

And I still spelt it wrong sorry:o

Mollymop
30-03-2009, 11:10 AM
I haven't read anything where you may have upset anyone either. (I am a bit behind at the mo;) )

Hugs to you xx

Pudding Girl
30-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Good on you :)

and for my part, if I have said things that have offended ( unless I meant to lol!!) then I apologise too, it's too easy to post without considering how something might come across :)

Pipsqueak
30-03-2009, 12:02 PM
nope not upset me - but then again I am fairy thick skinned:D
Thats the beauty of this forum (and its the only one I have ever come across that is such) - we are all adults (well ok some of us are ;) :D lol) on here and behave as such and although we all have a difference of opinion sometimes we are respectful enough to value each other. I think most of us "get it" that sometimes what we type can come across as "wrong" to others without meaning too. Facial expressions, voice tone etc is lost when we are saying what we do.

good on you for apologising it takes guts to do that.:clapping:

Schnakes
30-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Thank you for your lovely lovely messages everybody. :blush: :blush:

With love,

Schnakes xxx

Pipsqueak
30-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Thank you for your lovely lovely messages everybody. :blush: :blush:

With love,

Schnakes xxx

hey thats cool - you grumpy ol' bag :D ;) - kidding only kidding:thank you:

Schnakes
30-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Lol Pipsqueak!! I am a grumpy old bag!!! :blush: Thats the worst part of it!! :laughing:

Sx

childmind04
30-03-2009, 01:32 PM
hey thats cool - you grumpy ol' bag :D ;) - kidding only kidding:thank you:

That why i like this forum it always ends a bit mad :)

I have not read anything upsetting and well done for apologising anyway, we all have our bad days, i just usually rant it to my dh :blush:

Susan

sue m
30-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Are you a grumpy ol bag or grumpy young bag? You must have reason to be grumpy so I hope you're ok. Like I said before, I've not noticed you being touchy or whatever.

charleyfarley
30-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure if I've missed something or not :blush: You certainly haven't offended me in any way but most things go over my head anyway :D

Carol xx

angeldelight
30-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I feel like I have offended some people on here with my posts recently...just wanted to apologise...I think Ive been a bit touchy recently, taking things the wrong way...its easy to read things the wrong way, esp. when you are feeling moody anyway...I think I took a couple of comments too personally and then snapped back. Sorry gang...love you all really!!! :group hug: :group hug:

Sx

Oh well I have not noticed much - but we all have different views and I do not think that hurts one bit

Anyway you can not please everyone can you and its very nice of you to say sorry if you have offended anyone that takes guts

Also if you have been naughty........

beware I am looking for naughty people to ban for April fools day so you had best mend your ways young lady

ha ha

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

ajs
30-03-2009, 02:08 PM
good on you schnakes
not offended me but you'd certainly know it if you had:laughing:

wouldn't she ladies

i think it's already been said that you can often type things that seem funny to you but can come across curt or rude when read back, don't you worry about it we;ve all done it.
m xx

tulip0803
30-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Definately not offended me at all. XXXXX

Pipsqueak
30-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Lol Pipsqueak!! I am a grumpy old bag!!!Thats the worst part of it!! :laughing:

Sx

Now thats the first step to helping yourself :clapping: - admitting you have a problem. :D Now what you need to do is hang a big sign round your neck stating that you are one and people approach you at their own risk:laughing:

Actually nothing wrong in being a grumpy old/young bag (I am a classy middle aged bag - I am a M&Ms bag :rolleyes: ) - it all adds to the variety of spicey life - it really doesn't do the anyone any good to be happy all the time - I mean exactly where does it get you...... it doesn't get you choccie thats for sure - choccie is for period pains/bad days/kids-hubby-dog got up my nose moments.... there is a lot to be said for being grumpy if you ask me. AND on the plus side no one ever asks you to do anything if you are grumpy:D And if you are grumpy enough - you get your own tv programme - just look at the bloke Victor

Sorry am in nutty mode:rolleyes: shame its not fruity mode, Bri would be in for a good night:laughing:

Twinkles
30-03-2009, 03:50 PM
across that is such) - we are all adults

:eek: Hey who are you calling an adult , you take that back.............

Tups
30-03-2009, 11:03 PM

Sxthats realy nice of you :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Chatterbox Childcare
31-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Hope you are feeling more yourself now.

I think we all use the forum as a release, so if you cannot vent here where we understand, where else!

Chin up and smile - it is another day

huggableshelly
31-03-2009, 05:32 AM

nuffin like netmums at all whew

huggableshelly
31-03-2009, 05:33 AM
Oh well I have not noticed much - but we all have different views and I do not think that hurts one bit

Anyway you can not please everyone can you and its very nice of you to say sorry if you have offended anyone that takes guts

Also if you have been naughty........

beware I am looking for naughty people to ban for April fools day so you had best mend your ways young lady

ha ha

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

I'm never naughty :p

huggableshelly
31-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Hope you are feeling yourself now.

lmao what a thing to read this time of morning!

angeldelight
31-03-2009, 06:21 AM
lmao what a thing to read this time of morning!

Oh my goodness huggy

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

sue
31-03-2009, 07:32 PM
not notice anything :panic: l upset my daughter's teacher all the time without realising it until afterward, they tend to only liston to what they want to hear and l can be very blunt most of the time and we all have off days me more then most this term gald when Easter Holidays come around:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: