PDA

View Full Version : FAO Minders in Surrey

deeb66
06-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi all

You should have all received your latest copy of The Surrey Minder by now.

I don't know if you have all had a chance to read it but we have advertised Surrey's Communication Morning which will be on Saturday 1st March.

It is being held at Cobham Village hall and can come and join us for coffee at 9am for a 9.30 start.

This year Elspeth Hannah will be talking about "Attachment". We will also be having a question and answer session.

We are looking to finish by 1.00pm

I know that it means giving up a big chunk of your Saturday and do appreciate that.... but it will give you the opportunity to come and meet some of your fellow minders in the Surrey area.

I will obviously be there so will give you the opportunity to put a face to my name (if you want to that is :D ).

The application form is inside the Surrey Minder but if you haven't got your copy then send me a PM and I will get something sorted out.

Hope to see you there

Dee

Blaze
06-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Got my Surrey minder today Dee...will check with hubby later that he hasn't made plans, but i should be coming!
Hopefully see you there!
Say hello to me this time!:laughing:
Tasha:)

jmoff
06-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi

thanks for that! I would love to come but we don't get the Surrey Minder here in Kingston?!:panic:

And I have the EYFS conference on that day!Can't miss that as they are treating us to lunch!!!!!:thumbsup:

Jana

deeb66
06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Got my Surrey minder today Dee...will check with hubby later that he hasn't made plans, but i should be coming!
Hopefully see you there!
Say hello to me this time!:laughing:
Tasha:)

I wasn't at the conference last year Tasha otherwise I would have looked for you.

You will have to let me know if you will definately be there and we can have a natter:D