PDA

View Full Version : notice board

aly
29-03-2009, 09:15 PM
what do you have on yours?

I have one in the hall {cork board} and I have put a welcome sign up and also the tesco poster :laughing:

just wondered what else I could put up there??

OOoh Maybe a meal planner.

what else?

Willowdancer
29-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Nothing on mine yet! I have my registration, first aid and insurance certificates in frames on the wall and my welcome poster, ofsted complaints poster and EYFS poster are all laminated and stuck up with blutac next to it.

What's the Tesco poster?

aly
29-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Nothing on mine yet! I have my registration, first aid and insurance certificates in frames on the wall and my welcome poster, ofsted complaints poster and EYFS poster are all laminated and stuck up with blutac next to it.

What's the Tesco poster?
I registered to collect the vouchers for schools so have that poster up

:thumbsup:

Willowdancer
29-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh right! There's something else I should have done :rolleyes:

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 09:45 PM
ofsted certificate
ncma membership and insurance certificates
menu plan
eyfs outcomes
first aid certificate

then in the porch i have ofsted poster
daily routine
safeguarding children postcard
welcome poster
house rules written by the children
a box of leaflets that include eyfs for parents thingy, take a peek a week, local taxi rank cards though the mindees like these lol

aly
29-03-2009, 09:49 PM
ofsted certificate
menu plan
eyfs outcomes
first aid certificate

daily routine
welcome poster
a box of leaflets that include eyfs for parents thingy, take a peek a week, local taxi rank cards though the mindees like these lol

I have these in my profile book.

good ideas thanks

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 10:00 PM
ofsted certificate must be displayed

i am sure the others are optional now but someone will most likely be in to confirm

rickysmiths
29-03-2009, 10:04 PM
ofsted certificate
menu plan
eyfs outcomes
first aid certificate

daily routine
welcome poster

I don't have the box of leaflets, good idea though. Only thing I can add to the above is I have my Escape Plan on my board.

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 10:14 PM
oops i forgot the escape plan .. I have that too but doesnt fit on the board its on the wall next too the board.

I want to get local train and bus journey timetables too for my leaflet box especially now as my new parent uses public transport. I got the idea of the access audit for childminders just not followed it up yet.

rickysmiths
29-03-2009, 10:28 PM
oops i forgot the escape plan .. I have that too but doesnt fit on the board its on the wall next too the board.

I want to get local train and bus journey timetables too for my leaflet box especially now as my new parent uses public transport. acI got the idea of the cess audit for childminders just not followed it up yet.

Green - your'e just showing off now :laughing:

Red - Is it one glass too many celebrating today or I,m tooo tired? What is the Access Audit?

How come you've got more posts than me and i've gone green and you haven't?
Oh! I'm being dim, just spotted why you need a bit more time didn't realise you had only joined us so recently, it feels as if you've been here for ages!!!!

huggableshelly
30-03-2009, 05:47 AM

I want to get local train and bus journey timetables too for my leaflet box especially now as my new parent uses public transport. acI got the idea of the cess audit for childminders just not followed it up yet.

Green - your'e just showing off now :laughing:

Red - Is it one glass too many celebrating today or I,m tooo tired? What is the Access Audit?

How come you've got more posts than me and i've gone green and you haven't?
Oh! I'm being dim, just spotted why you need a bit more time didn't realise you had only joined us so recently, it feels as if you've been here for ages!!!!

giggles the access audit was a recomdentation in Sarah's SEF - E-book
http://213.210.8.133/pages/For_Providers/Doc/Access%20Audit%20for%20Childminders%20Final.pdf

I have tuns of posts becuase I'm a nosey mare who is addicted to the forum and I didnt have any full timers lol, so had from 9 - 3 to sit and play in here.

Schnakes
30-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I have:

My ofsted registration certificate
A multicultural poster road safety poster
Parents poster
Its Childs Play Leaflet
Leading to Excellence Leaflet
Home safety leaflet
DFES leaflet

Thats it!

Sx