PDA

View Full Version : Uploading photo's

Chatterbox Childcare
29-03-2009, 03:57 PM
How do I shrink my photo's to the upload size that the site allows? I see that members (Hebs thats you!!) are able to load large photo's?

Help!!

charleyfarley
29-03-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm just trying to sort out the same thing Debbie so I'd like to know the answer too. I've been trying to sort out photos all afternoon :mad:

Someone mentioned photobucket but how do I get them off there????:panic:

Carol xx

DudleyChildmind
29-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Do you use Adobe Photoshop? If not, you can send them to me via email and I'll resize them for you :)

Chatterbox Childcare
29-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Do you use Adobe Photoshop? If not, you can send them to me via email and I'll resize them for you :)

Have pm'd you - thanks for the offer

manjay
29-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm just trying to sort out the same thing Debbie so I'd like to know the answer too. I've been trying to sort out photos all afternoon :mad:

Someone mentioned photobucket but how do I get them off there????:panic:

Carol xx

I always upload mine to photobucket, resize them to "medium" in the edit section and then copy and paste the IMG code into your post here. Bit long winded but it works:rolleyes:

Chatterbox Childcare
29-03-2009, 05:25 PM
I always upload mine to photobucket, resize them to "medium" in the edit section and then copy and paste the IMG code into your post here. Bit long winded but it works:rolleyes:

What is the IMG code? and where is it??

Hebs
29-03-2009, 05:39 PM

DITTO,

just PM'd that to debbie too :laughing:

Hebs
29-03-2009, 05:40 PM
What is the IMG code? and where is it??

when you upload a pic to photobucket, click on the pic so all you can see is that 1 pic (and not your full album ) , further down the page at the right hand side it will list different codes, it's the last code you need to use xx

sarah707
29-03-2009, 05:42 PM
I have just found this!

http://webresizer.com/

It works for me :D

charleyfarley
29-03-2009, 05:45 PM

Thanks Amanda I managed to sort it out, pure fluke though as I didn't copy and paste anything :panic:

I must be getting good though if I can do photos now :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx