PDA

View Full Version : work work work

Rubybubbles
29-03-2009, 11:23 AM
hehe, if anyone is kind enough not to let me be a thread killer then you know I have recently had my 2 full time children leave.

well I have now signed up 3 siblings (as previous post) and tomorrow have a lady coming for holiday care only:D A lady who I currently do a bit of ad hoc for has had an increase in hours and has been asked to teach in Sept (she's NVQ asssessor) so will need more hours once she knows whats happening:eek:

so OMGOMGOMG

I will have

1 all day thurs
3 before and after schools (all 4/5)
2 before and after school (over 8)

and where the extra 2 are term time only, I will be having the holiday only child (if she signs;) )

so I will have 9-3 mon,tues, weds and fri to MYSELF:jump for joy: don;t get me wrong I miss not having the younger children and if I had enquires for them I would have, but only been getting calls for older children

this works out fab:clapping: and come sept wait for it I only have to plan for eyfs for 1 child:eek: :laughing:

PixiePetal
29-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Only 1 in the EYFS, heaven as far as paperwork goes :thumbsup:

I will have 2 leaving for school, so will be down to 4 unless I take on others :)

Chatterbox Childcare
29-03-2009, 11:35 AM
This sounds like a great week - love the sound of time of for just you.

Rubybubbles
29-03-2009, 11:37 AM
This sounds like a great week - love the sound of time of for just you.

I know haha without having to do loads of eyfs heehee! already I am uptodate with my accounts (first time ever) and the house doesn't look like a wirlwind has blown through;)

Allie
29-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I believe you still have to do some eyfs for a child in school until the end of reception year, having two children going this sept I asked my Ofsted inspector and she said obviously the amount you do would be a lot less as the child get most of it at school but you still have to keep going to a limited degree

Allie

Rubybubbles
29-03-2009, 08:21 PM
I believe you still have to do some eyfs for a child in school until the end of reception year, having two children going this sept I asked my Ofsted inspector and she said obviously the amount you do would be a lot less as the child get most of it at school but you still have to keep going to a limited degree

Allie

;) I did put come Sept I would only have one to plan for eyfs for hehe the 4 yr old turns 5 in Aug ;)

PixiePetal
29-03-2009, 08:28 PM

Allie

My 2 will be finishing with me for good, no after schools or holidays. :)

nell57
29-03-2009, 08:31 PM
:clapping: Thats good news, really pleased for you:thumbsup:

sue
29-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Well done :laughing:

Demonjill
29-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Fab well done :thumbsup:

miffy
30-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Well done Rubes!