PDA

View Full Version : Word 2007 ?? HELP

loobyloo168
28-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Hello,

Im doing a new bussiness poster on word 2007 and am having a coulpe of problems.

I want to split my page in two so theres 2 mini posters on one A4 sheet IYKWIM.

And cant seem to fina a way of doing it ?

Any ideas anyone please ? x

TheBTeam
28-03-2009, 08:31 PM
do you mean in columns, which is on the page layout tab?

sarah707
28-03-2009, 08:33 PM
You can put the paper into landscape and make it into 2 columns from the page layout tab - orientation changes portrait to landscape and the columns option is there as well.

Otherwise, make a table from the insert menu - just draw the boxes in and then make them the size you want. If you go to the home menu and borders tab you can play with them and remove the box so it doesn't show when you print but it's still in place to hold the words together... if that makes sense...?

Hth :D

loobyloo168
28-03-2009, 08:39 PM
You can put the paper into landscape and make it into 2 columns from the page layout tab - orientation changes portrait to landscape and the columns option is there as well.

Otherwise, make a table from the insert menu - just draw the boxes in and then make them the size you want. If you go to the home menu and borders tab you can play with them and remove the box so it doesn't show when you print but it's still in place to hold the words together... if that makes sense...?

Hth :D

Thanks Sarah ill give it a bash xx

loobyloo168
28-03-2009, 08:43 PM
What a numpty am i ?

It was easy !!

Dohhhhhhh :blush: