PDA

View Full Version : does anyone mind .........

suet
28-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Hello, just wondered if anyone out there minds 3 one year olds at the same time and if so how do you manage it. By September i could have 3 1year olds at the same time for 3 days per week if it all works out. Am i mad or what? :eek:

Sue t

estrelas
28-03-2009, 06:02 PM
:eek: :eek:

goodluck with that:laughing: :laughing:

I'm new so have only started with the youngest being 2, was hoping to get him a friend the same age tho. Not sure if i could deal with 3 of them.

Shar
28-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Have done it in the past!! It's ok for a few days that overlap but I could'nt do it full time, it would kill me!!:eek:

Alibali
28-03-2009, 07:11 PM
I had a 3 month old, 12 month old and 18 month old all full time, I still have them but they are 3 years older now. It was fine at the time as they all got into a good routine and all slept at the same time.Nappy changes (except for poos) were at the same time etc. Activities and things were similar. It is much easier now though!!

lauredt
28-03-2009, 07:49 PM
I currently have a 2 year old and an 18 months old full time, joined by an 18 months old 3 days a week. They all started when they were tiny (5 months for the older one). It was a bit of a struggle at first with naps at different times which would then play on mealtimes, but it also allowed me to have some one to one time with each of them, which was great. They now do very much the same things, eat the same food, and sleep at the same time for most of 2 hours, so I find it quite easy. The trouble start when I start reading a book as they will all scramble on me shouting "Knee" and no matter how much I try, I am always 1 knee short... :idea: To Do List: grow extra knee, with the extra pair of hands I asked for Xmas. My lot is made of 3 boys, and I am enjoying every minute of it. Go for it, it will all come out well in the end!

chewy sweets
28-03-2009, 08:11 PM
WOW good luck with that! Hope they're not too much of a handful!:laughing:

suet
29-03-2009, 03:39 PM
I currently have a 2 year old and an 18 months old full time, joined by an 18 months old 3 days a week. They all started when they were tiny (5 months for the older one). It was a bit of a struggle at first with naps at different times which would then play on mealtimes, but it also allowed me to have some one to one time with each of them, which was great. They now do very much the same things, eat the same food, and sleep at the same time for most of 2 hours, so I find it quite easy. The trouble start when I start reading a book as they will all scramble on me shouting "Knee" and no matter how much I try, I am always 1 knee short... :idea: To Do List: grow extra knee, with the extra pair of hands I asked for Xmas. My lot is made of 3 boys, and I am enjoying every minute of it. Go for it, it will all come out well in the end!

Thanks for that, i feel a lot better now, just hope i get all the mindees now, plus there will only be the three together on two days!:eek:

Sue t

PixiePetal
29-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Good luck. I find the only thing is getting about as I don't drive. Otherwise fine except for needing the extra knee!! :laughing: