PDA

View Full Version : What are you buying with you Sainsburys Vouchers?

Chatterbox Childcare
27-03-2009, 10:07 PM
I have finally got around to looking at the AK09 catalogue and have decided on quite a long wish list.

Last year for the little ones I had enough vouchers to get the tennis net and poles. This year top of my list are the bats to go with it.

If you are not collecting the vouchers, what are you doing with them or do they sit in a drawer or go in a bin?

You can still register.

:jump for joy:

Jules27
28-03-2009, 09:11 AM
They wouldn't let me register so give mine to sons school as only a small school with 80 pupils so don't get as many as the bigger schools!! I am registered for tescos though and have a nice long wish list - would like some instruments if I get enough, if not will be some bits for outside play!!:)

Chatterbox Childcare
28-03-2009, 09:17 AM
They wouldn't let me register so give mine to sons school as only a small school with 80 pupils so don't get as many as the bigger schools!! I am registered for tescos though and have a nice long wish list - would like some instruments if I get enough, if not will be some bits for outside play!!:)

If you ring the sainsburys line and speak to someone they will register you. My catalogue that has come through is titled Childminders AK09

acorns
28-03-2009, 09:20 AM
i could kick myself, I never knew we could register. i've just given away a whole book of tesco's vouchers!

helenlc
28-03-2009, 09:37 AM
I am still making a nuisance of myself in Sainburys and Tesco by pouncing on people in front of me who say No to the vouchers - I say Ooh could I have them please?

I also drop into conversation with the cashier that I am a childminder and can collect them myself - so far this has benefited in half a book of Tesco vouchers and about 100 extra Sainsburys ones!!! :clapping:

Havent quite decided what to buy yet - wanted to wait a couple of months and see what sorts of amounts I have managed to collect vouchers wise.

PixiePetal
28-03-2009, 09:47 AM
I spent £45 in Tesco yesterday. Mindee grinned at older male checkout operator and chatted. He gave me 16 vouchers and another 5 to mindee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will lookout for him on the till next time :laughing: :laughing:

Asked my sister to keep me hers - no kids to send them to school with so she has been refusing them :eek:
She has single male friends too and is going to ask them, thinks they all turn them down - what a waste.

jellytot
28-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm doing fantastic with tesco, we have a tesco 5min down the road so have got everyone collecting for us. Sainsburys I dont think will have enough to get anything so will prob give them to playgroup.

FizzysFriends
28-03-2009, 10:43 AM
They don't seem to have anything that I can get with my 5 Sainsburys vouchers :blush:

Mouse
28-03-2009, 10:46 AM
They don't seem to have anything that I can get with my 5 Sainsburys vouchers :blush:

lol!

I didn't realise we could register and have sent all my vouchers to school - I wonder if they'll let me have them back :laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
28-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Maybe those you haven't registered could save them up and the forum could buy something as a competition prize?

Toothfairy
28-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I did'nt realise CM's could register, I've been giving mine to my daughters school.:doh:

sue
28-03-2009, 10:14 PM
don't get enough:( so those l get give to my daughters school as they have always done well they also did very well with the Morrisson get a new shed and loads of tools for growing their own. My daughter is in the ECO commitee and she is only 9........ start them young:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

avril
29-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I would the toddler soft play box but I would need 7101 vouchers, no chance:panic:
So realistically I like the bowling set 894 vouchers, fun gripper target toss 525 vouchers, push ball 206 vouchers and the list goes on and on and on....
I've collected about 156 vouchers so a long way to go, last year I had approx 556.

jellytot
29-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Maybe those you haven't registered could save them up and the forum could buy something as a competition prize?

I think thats a really good idea, we should have a decent amount of vouchers between us all.